5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone SE
In this video, we have discussed a few reasons and suggestions as to why this is the right time to sell your iPhone SE 1st Generation.
Are you reading this article from your old iPhone SE and wish to sell old iPhone SE? You would believe us when we say ‘Old is Gold’, but only when timely sold. In this video, we have discussed a few reasons and suggestions as to why this is the right time to sell your iPhone SE 1st Generation if you are still using it.
Also Read: iPhone SE 2020 Buy or Skip?
5 Reasons To Sell Old iPhone SE
The top 5 reasons why you should sell your old iPhone SE are listed below:
- Software Updates – Apple has recently announced the iPhone SE 2020 at a really attractive price. As new smartphone models keep arriving in the market, the smartphone makers stop giving updates in the previous generation models. That is why the iOS 14 is the last update that will come to iPhone SE 1st Generation. This means that the new features that Apple is planning to launch in the coming years will be missed on the old iPhone models.
- Camera – Followed by the iOS 14 update, the number of cameras in the old iPhone SE is a major problem. After all the innovations in technology, the next-gen smartphones have shifted to up to quad-cameras. These include an ultra-wide-angle lens, portrait lens, depth lens, telephoto lens and whatnot. After selling the old iPhone Se, you can think of considering the latest smartphones like the iPhone 11 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S20, OnePlus 8, with upgraded cameras and better picture clarity.
- Display Size – In this time of technology advancements, the content viewership has moved from the televisions to smartphones. Most of us are streaming content online on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar. For this, a large display size with negligible bezels is always a preferable option for an immersive viewing experience. Moreover, the latest smartphones are also coming with a high refresh rate display for ultra-smooth scrolling, which remains missing in the old iPhone SE.
- Battery Capacity – The old iPhone features a very small 1624 mAh battery which cannot last for long working hours. You might need to carry a power bank always with this device. In addition, the battery life keeps deteriorating with time for all the smartphones. There is no support for fast charging as well in this device. Here comes the need to upgrade to a new technology which allows a faster-charging speed along with large capacity batteries up to 5000 mAh.
- Recycle Old Phone – There are only 10% of people around the world who recycle their old smartphones and help to reduce the e-waste. E-waste is the electronic waste generated by dumping your smartphones, laptops, or other electronics. So, even you can think of recycling your old iPhone SE if it is dead, or not working properly.
If you are planning to recycle your old smartphone, you can check it out on Cashify Recycle and contribute in saving the environment.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.