5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone SE
In this video, we have discussed a few reasons and suggestions as to why this is the right time to sell your iPhone SE 1st Generation.
Are you reading this article from your old iPhone SE and wish to sell old iPhone SE? You would believe us when we say ‘Old is Gold’, but only when timely sold. In this video, we have discussed a few reasons and suggestions as to why this is the right time to sell your iPhone SE 1st Generation if you are still using it.
Also Read: iPhone SE 2020 Buy or Skip?
5 Reasons To Sell Old iPhone SE
The top 5 reasons why you should sell your old iPhone SE are listed below:
- Software Updates – Apple has recently announced the iPhone SE 2020 at a really attractive price. As new smartphone models keep arriving in the market, the smartphone makers stop giving updates in the previous generation models. That is why the iOS 14 is the last update that will come to iPhone SE 1st Generation. This means that the new features that Apple is planning to launch in the coming years will be missed on the old iPhone models.
- Camera – Followed by the iOS 14 update, the number of cameras in the old iPhone SE is a major problem. After all the innovations in technology, the next-gen smartphones have shifted to up to quad-cameras. These include an ultra-wide-angle lens, portrait lens, depth lens, telephoto lens and whatnot. After selling the old iPhone Se, you can think of considering the latest smartphones like the iPhone 11 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S20, OnePlus 8, with upgraded cameras and better picture clarity.
- Display Size – In this time of technology advancements, the content viewership has moved from the televisions to smartphones. Most of us are streaming content online on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar. For this, a large display size with negligible bezels is always a preferable option for an immersive viewing experience. Moreover, the latest smartphones are also coming with a high refresh rate display for ultra-smooth scrolling, which remains missing in the old iPhone SE.
- Battery Capacity – The old iPhone features a very small 1624 mAh battery which cannot last for long working hours. You might need to carry a power bank always with this device. In addition, the battery life keeps deteriorating with time for all the smartphones. There is no support for fast charging as well in this device. Here comes the need to upgrade to a new technology which allows a faster-charging speed along with large capacity batteries up to 5000 mAh.
- Recycle Old Phone – There are only 10% of people around the world who recycle their old smartphones and help to reduce the e-waste. E-waste is the electronic waste generated by dumping your smartphones, laptops, or other electronics. So, even you can think of recycling your old iPhone SE if it is dead, or not working properly.
If you are planning to recycle your old smartphone, you can check it out on Cashify Recycle and contribute in saving the environment.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…