A funny interview with a mobile phone reseller or as Gulshan himself says, the CEO of a telecommunication company, brought to you by Cashify. Now that we are growing on Youtube and creating regular content for our audience, we have come up with this video concept to keep you all engaged and entertained throughout.
Also check: Best Desi India Alternatives to Chinese Apps
In this video, the reporter from Cashify interviews a smartphone dealer Gulshan, from New Delhi to know more about the mobile phone business in the market. While Gulshan responds in his own Punjabi accent, the theme of the video starts to become entertaining, apart from being informative. Gulshan informs us in this funny interview about the whole new demand for smartphones and laptops during the coronavirus lockdown in the city.
The telecom company owner also tells us the tricks to convince the customers. Moving forward, there comes a funny definition of Gorilla Glass which is hilarious and adds to the fun. In his funny interview, Gulshan reports why the customers still sell their old phones to mobile phone dealers like him. Building trust and relationship is the top-most priority for a smartphone user.
The reporter is left speechless at Gulshan’s response. As you move towards the end of the funny interview, Gulshan feels all these interviews are a waste of time and he might have lost a few deals while he was giving the interviews, which adds to the humour.
Watch the funny interview till the end to know about how the business of a mobile phone dealer in an urban city operates.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.