iPhone SE 2 – 5 Reasons to Buy or Not to Buy?
Table Of Contents
Apple launched the new iPhone SE 2nd Generation in India for Rs.42,500 and will be available soon. Watch this video to be very sure if you should buy the new iPhone SE 2 or not.
This video will tell you 5 reasons to buy the iPhone SE 2020 and 5 reasons you can skip it. Watch the video till the end.
This is a new episode of our series “Techno Chat” in which we will unbox the latest phones, do reviews, hands-on, comparisons, first impressions.
5 Reasons to Buy:
- Processor – iPhone SE 2 is powered by the A13 Bionic chipset which Apple had developed for the premium range segment device like iPhone 11, 11 Pro. The performance of iPhone SE 2 is snappy and this will be sufficient for daily usage and even processing for heavy gaming.
- Camera – Apple has always come with a top-notch camera and with the new iPhone SE, Apple maintains the legacy of delivering outstanding camera quality even with a single 12MP lens.
- iOS – The user interface on the iOS 13 is clean, smooth, lag-free and east to use. Moreover, Apple keeps updating its OS time and again to keep it secure and up-to-date. Even the iPhone 6S launched back in 2015 is getting the latest iOS updates from Apple till date.
- Design and Build – Apple maintains the finest build quality in all its iPhones and with the iPhone SE 2020, it has brought the small, compact and handy design back to the market which was a personal favourite of a lot of Apple fans.
- Price – Apple has kept the price of iPhone SE 2 very competitive in the mid-premium segment, competing with the Oneplus 8 which was launched recently at the same price. At a price tag of Rs.42,500, the new iPhone SE is a steal deal for a lot of Apple users because this is the most affordable iPhone ever launched by Apple.
5 Reasons Not to Buy:
- Display – The display on the Apple iPhone SE is Retina HD on IPS LCD panel, and giving that display in 2020 is questionable when all other brands are using OLED displays with high refresh rates.
- Thick Bezels – Moreover, thick bezels hamper the viewing experience of the display and this is surely not liked by anyone in the era of modern technology with bezel-less and curved displays.
- Security – Apple has removed the feature that they only introduced in the smartphone industry which is the Face Unlock feature. The new iPhone SE comes with a Touch ID button for fingerprint unlock and lacks any facial recognition.
- Battery – Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes with the same battery capacity as we have already seen in the iPhone 8. Even though Apple has optimised the iPhones in a way to use the battery for high power efficiency, there are chances that the battery might drain soon. The battery health might also be affected in the long run for those who wish to use this iPhone for up to two years.
- Value for Money? – The price that Apple has introduced with the new iPhone SE might be the lowest by APlle but competitor brands are delivering a lot better technology and specs in this price range to the users. If we consider Oneplus 8, it has a lot more to offer than the new iPhone SE at the same price.
- Water resistant – The iPhone SE is also IP67 water resistant, so it can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes.
- Touch ID – The idea of having a FaceId seems secure but for some individuals the straightforwardness and speed credited to a Touch ID holds more value. One touch is enough to unlock your phone and you would never have to worry about wearing a mask.
- Wireless charging – With the device supporting wireless charging up to 7.5W, it is undoubtedly an amazing feature to be offered within the price change. The phone works with Qi wireless chargers.
- Night mode – The no night mode scenario in this device makes it a little disappointing as you will have to rely on your flash.
- Plus version – Even though there are rumours swirling the market about Apple launching an iPhone SE Plus, it does not seem to be true.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…