iPhone SE 2 – 5 Reasons to Buy or Not to Buy?
Apple launched the new iPhone SE 2nd Generation in India for Rs.42,500 and will be available soon. Watch this video to be very sure if you should buy the new iPhone SE 2 or not.
This video will tell you 5 reasons to buy the iPhone SE 2020 and 5 reasons you can skip it. Watch the video till the end.
This is a new episode of our series “Techno Chat” in which we will unbox the latest phones, do reviews, hands-on, comparisons, first impressions.
5 Reasons to Buy:
- Processor – iPhone SE 2 is powered by the A13 Bionic chipset which Apple had developed for the premium range segment device like iPhone 11, 11 Pro. The performance of iPhone SE 2 is snappy and this will be sufficient for daily usage and even processing for heavy gaming.
- Camera – Apple has always come with a top-notch camera and with the new iPhone SE, Apple maintains the legacy of delivering outstanding camera quality even with a single 12MP lens.
- iOS – The user interface on the iOS 13 is clean, smooth, lag-free and east to use. Moreover, Apple keeps updating its OS time and again to keep it secure and up-to-date. Even the iPhone 6S launched back in 2015 is getting the latest iOS updates from Apple till date.
- Design and Build – Apple maintains the finest build quality in all its iPhones and with the iPhone SE 2020, it has brought the small, compact and handy design back to the market which was a personal favourite of a lot of Apple fans.
- Price – Apple has kept the price of iPhone SE 2 very competitive in the mid-premium segment, competing with the Oneplus 8 which was launched recently at the same price. At a price tag of Rs.42,500, the new iPhone SE is a steal deal for a lot of Apple users because this is the most affordable iPhone ever launched by Apple.
5 Reasons Not to Buy:
- Display – The display on the Apple iPhone SE is Retina HD on IPS LCD panel, and giving that display in 2020 is questionable when all other brands are using OLED displays with high refresh rates.
- Thick Bezels – Moreover, thick bezels hamper the viewing experience of the display and this is surely not liked by anyone in the era of modern technology with bezel-less and curved displays.
- Security – Apple has removed the feature that they only introduced in the smartphone industry which is the Face Unlock feature. The new iPhone SE comes with a Touch ID button for fingerprint unlock and lacks any facial recognition.
- Battery – Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes with the same battery capacity as we have already seen in the iPhone 8. Even though Apple has optimised the iPhones in a way to use the battery for high power efficiency, there are chances that the battery might drain soon. The battery health might also be affected in the long run for those who wish to use this iPhone for up to two years.
- Value for Money? – The price that Apple has introduced with the new iPhone SE might be the lowest by APlle but competitor brands are delivering a lot better technology and specs in this price range to the users. If we consider Oneplus 8, it has a lot more to offer than the new iPhone SE at the same price.
- Water resistant – The iPhone SE is also IP67 water resistant, so it can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes.
- Touch ID – The idea of having a FaceId seems secure but for some individuals the straightforwardness and speed credited to a Touch ID holds more value. One touch is enough to unlock your phone and you would never have to worry about wearing a mask.
- Wireless charging – With the device supporting wireless charging up to 7.5W, it is undoubtedly an amazing feature to be offered within the price change. The phone works with Qi wireless chargers.
- Night mode – The no night mode scenario in this device makes it a little disappointing as you will have to rely on your flash.
- Plus version – Even though there are rumours swirling the market about Apple launching an iPhone SE Plus, it does not seem to be true.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.