Mi Note 10 Lite Launched – Features Snapdragon 730G, 8GB RAM, But No 5G
Along with the regular Redmi Note 9 smartphone, Xiaomi finally unveiled the much-anticipated Mi Note 10 Lite via an online event today.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi has also launched a Mi Smart Standing Fan 1C for 39.9 Euros.
- The Mi Note 10 Lite launch price starts at 349 Euros (approx. Rs. 28,000).
- It features a design similar to that of the Mi Note 10.
With the launch of the Mi Note 10 lite, Xiaomi introduced another member in the Mi Note 10 series line-up.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
So, as expected, the specifications are run-down as compared to that on the Mi Note 10. The spec-sheet definitely justifies the fact that the Mi Note 10 Lite is the ‘Lighter’ version of the Mi Note 10.
The Mi Note 10 Lite gets the same 3D curved display with a U-shaped notch at the top. assumed to get a 6.47-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display along with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device, like its costlier siblings, has an in-display fingerprint scanner and also gets Always ON display feature. The device gets Gorilla Glass 5 along with curved edges on both sides, including the back. The device is available in Nebula Purple, Glacier White and Midnight Black colour options.
Under the hood would be the Snapdragon 730G chipset. The chipset is further paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. So, the Mi Note 10 Lite won’t support 5G connectivity.
Also Read: Mi 10 Youth Edition Launched!
Mi Note 10 Lite camera is exceptional with a vertically aligned quad-camera system, which includes a Sony IMX686 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 5MP depth sensor along with a 2MP macro lens. The device also gets 4K video recording along with 960fps slow-motion recording. Other than this, there is a
Mi Note 10 Lite battery would be a 5,260 mAh cell, claiming 23 hours of video playback. The device also gets 30W fast charging support which is enough to juice the device to 100 percent in 64 minutes. IR blaster, 3.55mm headphone jack and NFC is also supported.
Mi Note 10 Lite launch price starts at 349 Euros (approx. Rs. 28,000) for the 6GB+ 64GB variant whereas the 6GB+128GB variant is priced at 399 Euros (approx. 32,000).
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.