Mi Note 10 Lite, Redmi Note 9 Launch Expected Today – How To Watch Live Stream
Amidst the coronavirus lockdown, where brands are struggling with near-zero sales, Xiaomi is all set to upgrade its smartphone offerings globally.
Highlights of the Story
- The live stream will begin at 5.30pm IST.
- The company is expected to reveal the Mi Note 10 Lite along with the Note 9 Pro.
- Both of them would run on the latest version MIUI based on Android 10.
Redmi Note 9, Mi Note 10 Lite Live Stream Details
So, the company is hosting a global online event today, due to the global coronavirus pandemic. The event will begin at 8pm UTC (5.30pm IST) and fans can watch the live streaming of the event via the company’s YouTube and social media accounts. Xiaomi is also expected to introduce the new member to its Mi Note 10 series, the Mi Note 10 Lite, along with the Redmi Note 9.
The Chinese tech giant yesterday, took to global community forums to reveal the upcoming smartphones in today’s launch event which was accompanied by a teaser poster, showing the Mi Note 10 Lite along with last year’s Mi Note 10.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
The Mi Note 10 Lite is assumed to get a 6.47-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display along with a dated waterdrop notch at the top. The device, like its costlier siblings, would flaunt curved edges on both sides. Under the hood would be the Snapdragon 730G chipset. So, it’s assumed that it won’t support 5G connectivity. The device could boast up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage onboard.
Mi Note 10 Lite camera at the back was hinted to be a vertically aligned penta-camera system, but official renders show the possibility of only a quad-camera setup at the back. So, it’s still a secret. Other than this, Mi Note 10 Lite battery would be a 5,260 mAh cell charged at 30W.
Also Read: Mi 10 Youth Edition Launched!
Redmi Note 9 Specifications
The Redmi Note 9 is the regular model in the Redmi Note 9 series line-up which made its debut recently with the Redmi Note 9 Pro and the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. So, there would be a stripped-down spec sheet which could get a 6.53-inch full HD+ (2,340 × 1,080 pixels) along with MediaTek Helio G85 SoC under the hood.
The Redmi Note 9 camera system would be similar to the ‘Pro’ variants with a quad-camera setup at the back. 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB storage would be the available variants to choose from.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.