Here’s The First Look At Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
Most of the specs and the design traits of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 lineup have just been revealed in a leak online by one of the trusted sources.
Highlights of the Story
- The Tab S7 is expected to pack a huge 10,900 mAh battery and support fast 45-watt charging.
- Samsung’s tablet will be powered by the new Snapdragon 865 Plus chip, promising speeds in excess of 3 GHz along with better graphics performance.
Ahead of the 2020 Unpacked event, leaks on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 have been seen online for a few days now. OG leakster Evan Blass has been drip-feeding tech over the last week or so. Some of the latest leaks are on renders of the upcoming Tab S7. There are also live images of Tab S7+ running.
Tab S7 will follow the same design language of previous Galaxy Tab hardware. There are have been talks on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ chipset, between 6 and 8GB of RAM, and 128 and 256GB of internal storage. 45W charging will also be available for super-fast battery top-ups for Tab S7.
Via Sammobile, we now have live images for the first time of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Through the pictures, we can see centrally placed selfie camera being in the “middle” of the bezel when held in landscape orientation. There is a talk that the Tab S7+ will pack in a 13MP/5MP rear camera setup, 8MP front-facing camera, and an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. At the back, these live images of the Galaxy Tab S7+ show the AKG logo for audio certification, plus the magnetic strip where the S Pen can be stored for safekeeping. We are sure that Tab S7 will measure in at 11 inches, while the Tab S7+ will come with a 12.4-inch display.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
Samsung’s One UI 2.5 based on Android 10 will run out of the box.
Both tablets are rumored to come with 120 Hz refresh rate displays, dual 13MP + 5MP cameras, and the latest OneUI 2.5 on top of Android 10. The Tab S7 is expected to carry a 7,760 mAh battery while the Tab S7+ will come with a massive10,090 mAh cell.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.