Here’s The First Look At Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
Most of the specs and the design traits of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 lineup have just been revealed in a leak online by one of the trusted sources.
Highlights of the Story
- The Tab S7 is expected to pack a huge 10,900 mAh battery and support fast 45-watt charging.
- Samsung’s tablet will be powered by the new Snapdragon 865 Plus chip, promising speeds in excess of 3 GHz along with better graphics performance.
Ahead of the 2020 Unpacked event, leaks on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 have been seen online for a few days now. OG leakster Evan Blass has been drip-feeding tech over the last week or so. Some of the latest leaks are on renders of the upcoming Tab S7. There are also live images of Tab S7+ running.
Tab S7 will follow the same design language of previous Galaxy Tab hardware. There are have been talks on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ chipset, between 6 and 8GB of RAM, and 128 and 256GB of internal storage. 45W charging will also be available for super-fast battery top-ups for Tab S7.
Via Sammobile, we now have live images for the first time of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Through the pictures, we can see centrally placed selfie camera being in the “middle” of the bezel when held in landscape orientation. There is a talk that the Tab S7+ will pack in a 13MP/5MP rear camera setup, 8MP front-facing camera, and an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. At the back, these live images of the Galaxy Tab S7+ show the AKG logo for audio certification, plus the magnetic strip where the S Pen can be stored for safekeeping. We are sure that Tab S7 will measure in at 11 inches, while the Tab S7+ will come with a 12.4-inch display.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
Samsung’s One UI 2.5 based on Android 10 will run out of the box.
Both tablets are rumored to come with 120 Hz refresh rate displays, dual 13MP + 5MP cameras, and the latest OneUI 2.5 on top of Android 10. The Tab S7 is expected to carry a 7,760 mAh battery while the Tab S7+ will come with a massive10,090 mAh cell.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.