Moto G9 Plus Price Leaked Online, May Launch Soon
According to the latest Moto G9 plus price leaks the phone may come by the dawn of this year at a starting price below INR 20,000.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G9 Plus is tipped to around of the price EUR 227(approximately Rs 19,000)
- Moto G9 Plus may start with the base variant having 4GB+64GB storage and dual-SIM support
- Moto G9 Plus will be a successor to Moto G8 Plus in terms of features.
Moto G9 Plus
Tech major Lenovo owned Motorola recently came up with the launch of Moto G8 Plus and is ready with its next flagship phone Moto G9 Plus; which is seen as a successor to Moto G8 Plus. Tipsters have revealed renders on an eCommerce site suggesting about Moto G9 Plus Price in India and its configuration.
Also Read: iQoo 3 Image And Specifications Leaked!
According to the renders leaked, the Moto G9 Plus will arrive with its base variant offering 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage; which could be priced at EUR 227.15 (roughly around INR 19,000). The listing also claims that Moto G9 Plus will come with dual-SIM support. No light is thrown over its 4G or 5G network compatibility.
Moto G9 Plus Specifications
Moto G9 Plus similar to its assumed predecessor Moto G8 Plus may come as a mediocre bracket smartphone that would be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC and feature a Full HD+ display with provision to a dot-notch on the center-top.
To reader’s amaze, similar to Moto G8 Plus, Moto G9 Plus may also feature a tripe-rear camera setup at the back body constituting a 48MP primary camera, a 16MP ultra-wide camera dedicated to cover 117-degree view at once, and lastly a 5MP depth sensor for bokeh shot. The front notch is embossed with 25MP snapper with provision to various visual effects like Screen flash, auto HDR, Face beauty, portrait lightning, group selfie, and portrait mode.
In terms of software, where Moto G8 Plus ran on Android v8, Moto G9 Plus is expected to run its software on recent Android v10 with near-stock interface out-of-the-box. The former device derives its power from a 4,000 mAh battery and supports 15W turbocharging. Advance battery capacity with support to fast-charging is expected for the later device. The upcoming Moto G9 Plus may behave a superior hardware configuration than that.
Interestingly, by the time of its launch in India the wide-spread pandemic may see its downfall and the buyers feel to spend more on such phones which lie in a mid-range bracket and feature almost every essential feature.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.