iQoo 3 Image And Specifications Leaked!
Vivo’s iQoo sub-brand is making waves lately after announcing the impending launch of a flagship phone in India. iQoo is looking to determine itself as an independent brand in India with its upcoming phone that’s tipped to debut as iQoo 3. Not much is understood about the phone at this moment, but a leak offers us our first look at the iQoo Neo 3. The alleged iQoo 3 leaked images show the phone sporting a flat panel and single hole-punch at top right corner.
The leaked image comes from the Chinese microblogging platform Weibo. It shows the alleged iQoo 3 sitting alongside the recently launched Oppo Reno 3 Pro. It’s quite evident that the iQoo 3 will sport a flat panel compared to the curved display on the Oppo Reno 3 Pro.
Another key takeaway from the leaked image is the round fingerprint icon located at the lower half of the screen. This indicates that the iQoo flagship will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. iQoo’s upcoming flagship is teased to include 5G support and liquid cooling technology for better thermal management. The iQoo 3, is claimed to run Android 10 and would likely make its debut later this month.
Read also: OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8 Lite Teaser
Specifications are alleged to include a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) OLED display with a hole-punch. It’ll reportedly be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. The phone is claimed to pack a quad rear camera with a 48-megapixel primary snapper. It might come equipped with a 4,410mAh battery that supports 55W fast charging.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy A71 Teaser
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…