Nokia 7.2, Nokia 2.2 and other phones get exchange offer during Cashify Nokia Republic Day sale
Cashify has collaborated with HMD Global for the company’s Republic day smartphone exchange sale that is live online via Nokia phones e-store and will be until January 26, 2020. During the sale, both existing Nokia phone and other smartphone brand users can exchange any smartphone listed on Cashify with a brand new Nokia phone from Nokia phones e-store
Customers will get an additional discount value of Rs 1,000 above the price of their used mobile phone while purchasing a new Nokia smartphone. The offer is valid on the purchase of selected Nokia branded smartphones such as Nokia 7.2 (6GB+64GB), Nokia 7.2 (4GB+64GB); Nokia 6.2 (4GB+64GB); Nokia 2.3 (2GB+32GB); Nokia 2.2 (3GB+32GB) and Nokia 2.2 (2GB+16GB). Here’s how you can get your phone exchanged with a new Nokia phone.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.