Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite Specifications on Geekbench: Snapdragon 865 SoC, 6GB RAM, and More
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite is sent to Geekbench for further specification review. The edition is soon expected to hit sales in the Indian market.
Highlights of the Story
- Reports say Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite may be a overshadow Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and soon is expected to be launched in the Indian market.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite is expected to be an affordable edition of the Galaxy S20 series.
- Interestingly, Samsung Galaxy S20 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite
Samsung Galaxy S20 series came back in February this year. The series consists of three models and every model was labelled with premium price tags that were usually considered as ‘out of budget’ range.
Especially the price-sensitive market in India where major sects of audience prefer a reasonably mediocre range smartphone which also supports every essential feature is desirable. Samsung Galaxy S20 series with a hefty amount was not meeting the sales target as expected by the company. To achieve the same, the company may soon launch Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite as an affordable edition of the same.
Samsung launched Galaxy S10 Lite which was comparatively available at a lower and affordable cost. Currently, Samsung seems to be working out with the Galaxy S20 Lite model as it has now appeared on the Geekbench. Earlier reported, Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite may launch by October but still; no official declaration has been made by the stakeholders.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite Specifications
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite Specifications, the smartphone is expected to come with S-Pen Stylus support. It might run its software on Android v10 with OneUI v2.5 skin over the top of it. It might come in adaption to Qualcomm flagship processor; Snapdragon 865 SoC with a base frequency of 1.8 GHz and coupled with 6GB RAM. It may launch with model number SM-G781B as suggested by Geekbench.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite managed to score 737 points out of 1000 in the single-core test and 2,619 points in the multi-core Geekbench v5.2.0 test conducted recently. Besides this, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series which was declared to be launched in India on August 5; along with Galaxy Z Flip Fold 2 is further delayed down the year. Subsequently, it marks a delay for its Lite version as well.
Samsung has always stood up to the expectation of its loyal buyers and never fails to surprise with new features incorporated with every new series launch. Let wait and see what the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S20 series and Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite have on its plate.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.