Motorola One Fusion Launched: Features SD 710, 48MP Quad Cameras
Motorola One Fusion lags the “+” which clearly states that it is a less powerful device.
Highlights of the Story
- The Moto One fusion is Motorola’s latest addition to its Indian lineup.
- This vanilla version of Motorola One Fusion plus bags 4GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and 5,000 mAH capacity battery.
Motorola has silently announced the launch of its vanilla Motorola One Fusion model in India after its ‘plus’ version already released and went on sale a month back.
Also Read: New Upcoming Mobile Phones 2020
Motorola One Fusion Specifications
Starting with the front-view display, the 6.5 inches long HD+ screen is bagged with a water-drop niche at the top. The water drop notch rooms 8MP selfie shooter. Moving to the rear side of Motorola One fusion, the body is equipped with a quad-camera setup which comprises 48 MP primary camera, an 8 MP wide-angle lens with a 118deg – FOV(quite wide), a 5MP macro lens, and lastly 2M depth sensor.
Also Read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
The device comes in two color variants, Emerald Green and Deep Sapphire Blue. Under the hood, additionally to the internal storage, there could be extensibility with the usage of the external SD card. Motorola One Fusion Runs on Android v10 OS with the usual Motorola user interface feels.
The 5000 mAh battery drives its charging from a type-C charging port. This handset is emblemed with a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The device measures 164.96 x 75.85 x 9.4mm and is not heavy, weighing only 202 grams.
Until now, Motorola has begun with the Motorola One fusion sale in various countries of Latin America and is all set for the same in middle east countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE next month. In Chile’s currency, the phone is of price CLP 1,99,990 which is roughly around 18,700 INR. Motorola One Fusion Price can be considerably lesser than the previous estimation as in India the Motorola One Fusion plus itself cost Rs 16,999.
This phone in terms of Connectivity, also supports 4G LTE network, Bluetooth v5.0, Wifi, and GPS. Additionally, this phone is plugged with a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side of the phone.
This phone is a budget phone offering access to every common feature and is meant for the users with simpler domestic purposes.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.