- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹47,999VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹52,999VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹44,990VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹44,990VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹44,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,896Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is yet to be released in India. However, if you see the Redmi Note series, all the products gained significant appreciation. Let us analyze the pros and cons associated with this device, to make up your mind.
- The phone has got an amazing configuration
- The superb camera quality to click high-resolution pictures even in dim lights
- Awesome 4500 mAh battery backup with fast charging support
- You get good storage space
- Hybrid SIM
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on an MIUI 11 operating system and supports MI Turbo. The display size is 157.2 mm x 74.6 mm x 8.9 mm and weighs 193 grams. This phone comes with a 6.53-inch full HD LCD screen that has a waterdrop notch at the top and is protected by a scratch-resistant glass.
For the connectivity, they have provided features such as Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, and A-GPS. Fueling the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a 4500mAH battery that supports fast charging. It is an amazing thing given the time we spend on our smartphones.
As far as the camera is concerned, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro features a 20 MP front camera and, on the rear, there’s a 48MP + 12MP + 16MP camera.
The graphical aspect of this phone is managed by the Adreno 618 GPU. Users get a display with a waterdrop notch at the top along with a scratch-resistant glass. The sleek design of the phone makes it look even more attractive. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is available in black, blue, and white color variants.
The phone adorns its bottom section with the loudspeakers along with an audio jack of 3.5mm and the type-C charging port for enabling fast charge. On the right side, the phone has a power button and, on the left, lies the volume rocker along with the dual-SIM slot and the microSD card slot.
As mentioned earlier, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen, with a screen resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels. Along with the superb screen resolution, Xiaomi has provided a pixel density of 395 PPI to add a splendid visual appeal.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is supported by Android 10.0, MIUI 11. Inside the phone, you get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset.
If we analyze the phone in terms of processing power, it is definitely more than sufficient for a typical and average user. The 64-GB architecture comes with 6GB RAM to provide enhanced performance.
As far as the connectivity is concerned, you get features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, an A-GPS, Glonass, and a Type-C USB port at the bottom of the device.
Other Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro features include a capacitive and multi-touch touchscreen, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and many others. The users also get an amazing fingerprint sensor at the rear side of the phone.
The quad-camera given in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is impressive because of the 64MP shooter available for clicking your regular photos. You also get an 8MP ultrawide camera to capture more of your subject.
The 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensors are also provided by Xiaomi for your bokeh photography. Moving on to the front cameras, we have a 20MP camera for clicking amazing selfies.
While recording videos, you have the feature to shoot 4K videos at 30 frames per second on the rear camera and 1080p videos using the front camera of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 5020 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, that supports fast charging. This gives it a plus point over other competitors. You can play heavy games, watch YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime videos, click images while multitasking, without having to worry about the battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is an amazing pick for you if you are looking for a handset with a strong processing configuration and an excellent pair of cameras. However, the camera and processing features are not the only factors that make it a perfect choice for you. The ample storage space with an option of expansion cannot be ignored. The fast charging feature is a boon for the youth of today.
To sum up, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a perfect smartphone that you have been looking for, given the affordable price tag.