Samsung Galaxy M01 Core May Launch As A Rebranded Version Of Galaxy A01 Core
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core has been listed on Google Android supported devices which can be seen as the rebranded version of Samsung Galaxy A01.
Highlights of the Story
- Google’s Android supported device listing suggests that the Samsung Galaxy A01 be rebranded as Samsung Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
- According to the information, the listed model SM-M013F is not identical to the Samsung Galaxy A01models – SM-A013F and SM-A012G.
- Minor changes of name aren’t likely to mean that users could expect different Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Specifications.
For the past many days, Samsung Galaxy M01 Core has been one of the most talked-about smartphones and is expected to bring a fresh change in the company’s line up of budget phones. A Google Listing of Android devices suggests it to just be a rebranded version of Samsung Galaxy A01.
Some of the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy A01 have also got surfaced on the internet, though it is not launched yet. Rumors also say that the handset would be compatible with a removable battery like earlier times. The listing shows that the model number SM-M013F to be specified against Samsung Galaxy A01 rather than something identical like SM-A013F or SM-A013G.
The difference in the name could be between various countries where one set of nations will be introduced to Samsung Galaxy A01 and the others will get to see the same with the name Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
Besides the Google listing, recent featuring of the model SM-M013F on the WiFi Alliance’s website made it very clear that the tipsters and reader need not do anymore research on Galaxy M01 Core. It is likely to possess the very same specification as that of Samsung Galaxy A01.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Specifications (Expected)
Sources suggest that the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core will run its interface on Android v10 and will come with dual-band Wi-Fi support. The Samsung Galaxy A01 gives may incorporate a 5.3 inches (720px480p) PLS TFT display.
Samsung Galaxy M01 core may be powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6739 SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz. Adding on, it might come with 1 GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage, and a PowerVR GE8100 GPU. To the reader’s interest, Samsung Galaxy A01 is rumored to consist of a single 8MP primary camera at the back and a 5MP selfie camera in front.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
The Galaxy M01 Core is expected to come with a 3,000mAh battery support. The renders leaked for Galaxy A01 suggest that there might be a 3.5mm headphone jack and thick bezels at the sides.
As of now, all this is about Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. Certainly, with time, there would be more revelation about the same in the near future. What is your thought on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.