Best Mobile Phones Under 30,000
If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 30000 right now, you are in sheer luck. This price band has some of the best offerings of any smartphone manufacturer today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from budget manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme, along with some older flagships of heavyweights like Google, OnePlus, and even Apple. That’s right; if you’ve always dreamed of owning a new iPhone on a tight budget, you can now get one.
As of January 2020, the best mobile under 30000 has some stiff competition between the Apple iPhone 7, Google Pixel 3a, and the OnePlus 7. These smartphones are absolute beasts in the segment, and you cannot get better value for money.
Let’s be frank here, 30000 is a huge sum of money. The best mobiles under 30000 have to completely blow you away to justify such a sum of money. But you do get a lot of new technologies in this price band that is not available in cheaper phones. This includes stuff like the best processors, lots of RAM, big fat batteries, high refresh rate screens, quick and accurate facial recognition screen unlock, top-notch cameras, and slim yet robust build qualities.
Phones in this budget also have some of the newest software that gets frequent latest updates too. They are also an absolute breeze to use, without any lag. Some of the best gaming phones out there are also in this price range. If you hate slow phones, then you have to look beyond budget options.
There are many benefits to owning one of the best phones under 30000. While one may be attracted to cheaper options, premium phones are carefully crafted to offer some of the best innovations to customers. Relative to a cheaper phone, the best mobiles under 30000 will also last you longer. These phones do not slow down after just a few months usage, and if taken care of well, they can last you for longer than 3 years easily.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.