Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Surfaces In 360-Degree Render Ahead Of Launch
Various leaks have surfaced on the internet surrounding Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and now, the pace has picked up with a 360-degree view of the same.
Highlights of the Story
- 360-degree render view of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has recently surfaced online.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has also been featured listed on FCC’s website briefing on the key specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is expected to come adapted with S-pen support and will launch on August 5.
The Samsung Unpacked Event which is going to be held on August 5 is seen as a launch event of much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 20 along with Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. In the run-up to the event, leaks have been discovered surrounding Samsung Galaxy Note 20 360-degree view.
Besides that, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has also got featured on FCC’s website briefing on the key specifications about the phone. The phone seems to support 5G network compatibility and have a tripe-rear camera setup.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 360-degree view render and Camera details
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 renders have been revealed via a 360-degree surrounding view video showing off the phone from all the sides. The device will sport a triple-coupled rear camera setup where three image sensors will be aligned in one-vertical line on the top-left rear back corner. Besides the camera, the rectangular module will comprise a flash sitting next to the primary camera.
Following the standard, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will have a logo at the rear bottom and was showcased to carry a matte-black finish. Further, there is no rear or side-mounted fingerprint sensor. So, to the reader’s interest, it could be expected to have an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The front display will have a hole-punch at the center-top of the screen. Lastly, the video demonstrated that Galaxy Note 20 will have a flat display with no curves at the edges.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications (Expected)
Out of all the variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series, it is rumored that the most expensive smartphone would be Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The device is summoned to come with a glazing 6.9 inches long quad HD+ AMOLED Infinity O-Display screen with a resolution of 3040px1440p. Color options for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 could be black, Copper, White/Grey, and Mint Green.
Read Also: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Review
The smartphone is supposed to be powered by Qualcomm potential Snapdragon 865+ SoC processor. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 was spotted with model number – SM-N981B on the FCC website. The certification suggested that the phone will support 5G, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, and GPS.
Besides the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, the company could also launch its second series of foldable smartphones. The Galaxy Fold 2 supposedly could be embedded with a 7.7 inches display inside with a 120Hz refresh rate and 6.23 inches display on the outside.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy S10 vs S10+
The FCC certification also reflects that the smartphone will come with S-Pen that would get charged automatically wirelessly inside the phone. Galaxy Note 20 will measure 161×75.2mm and show support to 9W reverse wireless charging as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price
No, its nowhere going to be pocket-friendly. This smartphone may cost INR 121,990/- for 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage variants.
This event will be a treat to the viewer as the company is going to launch its first foldable smartphone which has the display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This time it would be bigger and better than the predecessor, 0.4 inches bigger on the inside and 1.63 inches bigger on the outside. Let’s wait and see what the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Launch has got to get unpacked from its hood.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.