Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro On Sale In India
Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro on Sale is live and could be purchased via online and offline channels.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X50 Series on Sale – Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro on Sale in India.
- Vivo X50 and X50 Pro launched on 16th July 2020 are considered as the camera-centric smartphones available for purchase via the online and offline medium.
- X50 Series may start for Rs. 34,900 with 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant.
Vivo’s latest smartphone X50 series is now in India with its Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro on Sale starting today. These camera-centric smartphones launched on July 16 and are now available to buy on Vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Paytm mall, Tata Cliq, and major physical offline stores like Croma and Vijay Sales.
Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro on Sale offer
The company has to offer a bunch of surprising deals on Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro. The customers could get up to INR 4000 cashback on their HDFC bank and ICICI bank card or internet banking. V-shield exclusive mobile protection against all damages for 6 months guaranteed. The offer could be availed only for INR 2,990 anytime within 6 months from the date of purchase. The offer valid last till July 26.
The buyers could get INR 2000 off on TWS Neo with an X50 series smartphone. Coming on to the EMI schemes available. Lowest EMI of INR 1,458 is available from Bajaj, HDFC, IDFC, TVS credit, ICICI Bank, and home credit.
Users can additionally get an exchange bonus up to the amount INR 3000 on the “Vivo upgrade & rewards” application along with 65% assured buyback policy applied. The Vodafone Idea users will get an additional 12 months extended warranty with 2GB Data per day.
Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro Price in India
Vivo X50 comes with two standard storage variant – 8GB+128GB at INR 34,990 and 8GB+256GB at INR 37,990. Whereas, Vivo X50 Pro comes in a single option – 8GB + 256GB priced at INR 49,990.
Vivo X50, X50 Pro Specifications
Before moving on to the Vivo X50 and X50 Pro features, be clear on the fact, both the models will have a lot more similarities in the hardware aspect. The Vivo X50 and X50 Pro under the hood, bags up a 6.56 inches long Full HD+ AMOLED layered display with support for 90Hz refresh rate.
Both the handsets are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 756 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 356 GB of integral storage. Interestingly, the interface runs on Android v10 OS with custom FunTouch OS skin on the top of it.
Speaking of the battery capacity, there is a slight variation between the two. The Vivo X50 and X50 Pro have 4.200 mAh battery and 4,315 mAh battery respectively. Both the models will come with a 33W fast-charging dash charger support via USB Type-C port available.
Coming on to the Vivo X50, X50 Pro Specifications for optics incorporated, there is a 32 MP front selfie camera with 1080p video recording capability. The X50 is embossed with a quad-camera setup at the rear body in a rectangular adjustment. The setup comprises a 48 MP primary camera, 13 MP portrait camera, 8 MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5 MP macro sensor.
Adding to it, this phone is a true gift for any photography enthusiast, offering a 48 MP main sensor that is coupled with a gimbal camera system in order to reduce shaking effect when a camera is hand-handled for taking video footage. Besides that, there is an 8 MP periscopic lens for taking the click of a far-off subject.
This phone is a bit higher in price and in contrast to OnePlus, who is targeting to launch reasonably mediocre priced phones in India starting the trend with the OnePlus Nord series. Summarizing it all, it is a basic mobile with commonly available RAM and Internal storage configuration.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.