Vivo Y51s 5G Launched In China
After a recent launch in China, Vivo Y51s looks like a mid-range specs smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo Y51s sports a punch-hole display and 48MP triple rear cameras.
- It launched in China recently.
- It has an Exynos 880 chipset.
Vivo Y51s launched in China as an affordable smartphone with a mid-range specs offering. It comes with a 5G connectivity and has a punch-hole display. With a triple rear camera setting and a battery power of 4500mAh, it is placing itself as a mid-range smartphone. However, there is no confirmation for the India launch as of yet.
Vivo Y51s Specifications
The smartphone comes with a dual-SIM and a slot for a microSD card setting. It runs on FunTouch OS 10.5 and has Android version 10 on top out of the box.
Y51s has a 6.53″ FHD+ LCD display and has 90.4% of screen to body ratio. The punch hole display carries in the selfie camera in the front. The phone has an Exynos 880 SoC. Moreover, it comes only in a single variant of 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage which is expandable up to 256GB.
In terms of optics, the rear is set up with a triple camera of 48MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the other hand, the front camera is housing a 16MP lens. The battery packs a 4500mAh and an 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y51s has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Price and Availability
The Vivo Y51s price in China is set at RMB 1,798 (~Rs 19,000) for the sole variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
It comes in Black, Blue and White colors and will go on sale in China from July 29th onwards.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G