Motorola Razr 2019
Moto Razr is the most-anticipated phone with the sleek and stylish flippable display priced at Rs.1,24,999. It’s all about the design and the display, rest all dates back to old specs.https://s3n.cashify.in/cashify/product/img/xhdpi/b6d8054a-b54c.jpg/motorola-razr-2019-price-in-india
- Attractive design.
- Average Camera Performance.
About the Mobile Phone
Moto Razr is one of the most attractive devices when it comes to design because of its biggest highlight which is the foldable display although it lacks when it comes to overall performance.
- Attractive design
- Foldable display
- Too expensive
- Poor battery
- Average Camera
Moto Razr is the most-anticipated phone with the sleek and stylish flippable display priced at Rs.1,24,999. It’s all about the design and the display, rest all dates back to old specs.
Moto Razr looks leek and classy with an iconic design. The foldable display on the front supported by the zero-gap hinge design is appealing and protects the display as well. The smaller display packs the rear camera with a fingerprint scanner on the chin. The Razr is handy folds to fit in pockets perfectly.
Moto Razr has a 6.2-inch foldable OLED display with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Films and videos come out really good on this flexible display which features CinemaVision Technology. There is another smaller 2.7-inch Quick View display to see notifications, respond on the go, take selfies or play music.
Moto Razr is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset paired with 6GB RAM which is not really a flagship processor and the performance is compromised even at that price tag. It’s running on the latest Android 10 which is free from any bloatwares.
There is a single rear camera of 16MP with a dual LED flash on the back of Moto Razr which can even take selfies when folded. The main selfie camera is of 5MP. The camera app features different modes for photography. The pictures come out to be good, not exceptional though.
Moto Razr battery is a disappointment with just 2510 mAh battery to run both the displays. It lasts for even less than a day. Moto Razr supports 15W Turbo Power charging to give you hours of charge in a few minutes.
Moto Razr is a fashionable smartphone with not so attractive performance. It has all from the designs but misses a flagship processing. The flippable display is revolutionary and looks very stylish but the Razr won’t run faster or take better camera pictures. Moto Razr is nothing but an addition to the fashion statement.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Motorola is going to launch a new G-series phone soon. The name of this Android Phone will be Motorola Moto G Stylus 2023. This handset has recently been spotted on the certification site FCC certification and Geekbench. Recently its renders have also surfaced. In such a situation, information about the Moto G Stylus 2023 specifications…
- t Motorola company launched the Moto G32 smartphone in August of last year. However, at that time this phone was launched in a single 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. At the same time, it is now being said that the company is preparing to launch the Motorola Moto G32 new variant in the Indian…
- Motorola launched its latest budget smartphone in India – the Moto G73 5G on Friday, March 10, 2023. The phone comes with a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 930 SoC with 8GB of RAM. Moreover, the Indian variant of the smartphone has slightly different specifications compared to the European…
- Motorola company is going to launch its new smartphone in India soon under the G series. This phone is Moto G73 5G, which is going to be launched in India on 10 March. However, a few days before the launch, information about the Moto G73 5G Price And Specifications surfaced online. Apart from this, before…
- Motorola company is about to launch the Moto G73 5G smartphone in the Indian market on 10 March. Ahead of the Moto G73 5G launch, a new G series phone has surfaced online. The name of this smartphone is Moto G Stylus (2023), which was spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking site. Furthermore, according to the…
- In today’s fast-paced technological world, mobile phones have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. With the constant upgrades and new releases of smartphones, many people feel the pressure to keep up with the latest devices. However, buying a second-hand phone from Cashify can offer several benefits over purchasing a brand-new one. Let’s first…
- The brand new refurbished pieces of your favourite Moto One Power are finally up on Cashify, and there can’t be a better delight for everyone who was waiting for this mobile phone. Why make a hole in your pocket this festive season when you can instead buy second-hand mobile phones which are in their best…
- Motorola delivered yet another slim and lightweight smartphone in 2021. The Motorola Moto E40 is convenient to use, be it for watching videos or playing games. Although being one of the phones that support Large 5000mAh battery, the slow 10W charging did not interest the users much. As a result, the Motorola Moto E40 did…
- In India, Motorola has added the brand-new G31 model to its G line-up. It differs somewhat from the global version in a few small ways. The Motorola Moto G31 model has a 6+128GB maximum memory configuration and a 20W charging speed. A 50-megapixel triple camera array, an FHD+ AMOLED screen, practically stock Android software, a MediaTek Helio…
- Ads are everywhere, and the last thing you want is for them to flood your phone unnecessarily. If that is the case, choosing from our list of the best Motorola 5G mobile phones should be the way to go. Motorola is known for their near-Stock Android UI. So, unlike a couple of other brands, Motorola…
- The Indian smartphone market is mostly dominated by brands like Realme, Xiaomi, and Samsung. However, if you do not want to go for either, looking for the best new Motorola phones is a smart decision! Lenovo-owned Motorola is one of the most underrated smartphone brands in India right now. However, the brand has been setting…
Best Recharge Plans
- Tata Sky is one of the leading DTH brands in India, that offer an excellent number of channels and yet comes with affordable packs. However, the name is now changed to Tata play. The Tata sky recharge plans 2023 are specifically made to cater for every need of the customers. Moreover, the company believes in…
- Videocon D2H is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider collectively owned by Dish TV and Videocon. The popular satellite provider has managed to retain in the market with its lucrative offers and affordable videocon d2h recharge plans. It is one of the best service providers in India. With the widest channel package options, d2h…
- iQOO Z7 5GVSRealme Narzo 50 Pro 5GKnow More
- Motorola Moto Edge 30 ProVSSamsung Galaxy S21 5GKnow More
- Motorola Moto G82 5GVSXiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5GVSXiaomi Mi 11XKnow More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5GVSPOCO X3 ProKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5GVSSamsung Galaxy S21 FE 5GVSSamsung Galaxy M21Know More