Moto Razr 2 Unveil Expected On Motorola’s September 9 Event
Moto Razr 2 may come with clam-shell design in foldable patterns and ship mid-range specifications. The phone is going to be launched on September 9.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto Razr 2 foldable phone is expected to come with 5G connectivity and Snapdragon 765G chipset.
- Moto Razr 2 specifications include Android v10 OS, 256GB onboard storage, and 48MP primary camera.
- The design is said to be improved.
Motorola is all set to announce the successor of Motorola Razr(2019) on September 9. Moto Razr 2 Foldable Phone will succeed in the series.
Moto Razr 2 Launch
The company has started sending out invites for the launch event. However, Moto Razr 2 will be presented, marketed, and distributed as Moto Razr 5G. A report from DroidLife revealed the invite’s description which states, “getting ready to flip the smartphone experience once again.”
Moto Razr 2 specifications
Speaking of the Moto Razr 2 Foldable Phone specifications, the phone will succeed Moto Razr (2019) which featured a 6.2-inch Flex View foldable pOLED display. Its screen demonstrates a 21:9 aspect ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 skin on the top of it. There is a 2.7-inch second quick view display as well.
Moto Razr (2019) is said to be powered by Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The phone runs its software on Android v9. Moto Razr 2 includes a 48MP primary sensor and a 20MP selfie snapper. The phone is expected to pack 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It will be fueled by a 2,845mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support.
Also Read: iQoo 3 Image And Specifications Leaked!
Moto Razr 2’s outer display seems comparatively bigger. It will showcase support to 5G connectivity and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G. The rear-camera module has emerged out as a new design. The front-facing fingerprint sensor gets a new placement over the phone. The phone is confirmed to uphold the nano-SIM port.
Interestingly, by the time of its launch in India the wide-spread pandemic may see its downfall and the buyers feel free to spend more on such phones which lie in a high-end bracket.
Also read: Buyback Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…