Everything You Need To Know About Realme C15 Launch In India
The Realme C series of phones has been a big hit in the budget-segment of the smartphone market, with users of the C series alone surpassing 7.5 million as of July.
Highlights of the Story
- 3 GB/32 GB, 4 GB/64 GB and 4 GB/128 GB Variants will be priced at approximately Rs 10,300, 11,300 and 12,800 respectively
- Powered by Mediatek Helio G35 with an AnTuTu score of 109,054
- A massive battery of 6000 mAh
- Quad camera setup
The Realme C15 is basically an entry-level smartphone which will be made available at an affordable price. It will be powered by the Mediatek Helio G35 along with a few other impressive features that stand out given its price point. People can watch the launch of the device at 12:30 pm today on the company’s various social media pages.
Realme C15: Key specifications
The Realme C15 will be powered by the Mediatek Helio G35 along with a massive 6000 mAh battery. It will be running on Android 10 which will be based on the Realme UI interface. The Realme C15 will be giving a better performance than the C11 that was released last month. It also has a couple other amped-up specifications which owes to the price being higher than that of the C11.
The smartphone will be having a maximum of 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM with the GE8320 GPU. One other thing to note is that it won’t be having a FHD+ display and rather, a 720p 6.5-inch display with 420 nits of brightness. What makes this device stand out is the fact that it is the first ever Realme device to pack the whopping 6000 mAh battery. The device has been teased for quite some time now and the battery was the teasing point of it.
Realme C15: The Quad Camera Setup
The Quad camera setup of the Realme C15 consists of an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor and another 2-megapixel sensor with apertures of f/2.25, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively. The front camera consists of an 8-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/2.0.
A quad camera setup is the way to go in the Indian market right now and as more and more premium range of phones like the Oppo Reno 4 series have been offering brilliant quad camera setups, the budget range of smartphones does not seem to hold back either.
When it comes to the connectivity of the device, it is up-to-date with WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, Glonass, 4G, GPS, a Micro-USB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack support. The Realme C15 will be available in two colors, namely the Marine Blue and Sigal Silver.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…