Vivo S1 Prime Launched In Myanmar
Vivo S1 Prime launches in Myanmar as the latest smartphone offering from the Chinese company.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo S1 Prime shows a near bezel-less AMOLED display.
- It comes with a 16-MP selfie camera.
- The phone launched in Myanmar recently.
Vivo S1 Prime is a new addition to its S-series by the company. It launched in Myanmar recently very quietly. However, the phone looks very similar to the Vivo S1 Pro launched in India in January. It also sports a diamond-shaped quad rear camera setup.
Let us look into the specs of the new phone in detail.
Vivo S1 Prime Specs
It features a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED panel. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, which is coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The phone has an U-shaped waterdrop notch atop.
The phone features a 48-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and two 2-megapixel sensors lenses for depth sensing and macro photography. Whereas, the front camera sports a 16-MP selfie lens.
Vivo S1 Prime also packs a 4,500mAh battery with up to 18W of fast charging support over a USB Type-C charging port. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2 on top.
Price and Availability
The Vivo S1 Prime is priced at MYR 389,800 (roughly Rs. 21,700) for the single 8GB + 128GB storage model. It is available in two color options – Jade Black and Nebula Blue.
The device is already on sale in Malaysia via Vivo’s own online store. They are going to start shipping from August 15th, according to reports.
No official announcement has yet been made by Vivo regarding its release in India or other countries.
Also read: Mobile Aux Jack Repair
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…