What To Expect From The Poco M2 Livestream
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Poco M2 in India today. The virtual launch will be streamed via the company’s social media handles. The smartphone has already been teased to have a water-drop style notch along with 6GB of RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco M2 launch will begin at 12 noon today
- The virtual launch will be streamed through the company’s Facebook and YouTube accounts
- The Poco phone will come with a full-HD+ display with water-drop style notch
- Poco M2 price in India will be set cheaper than that of the Poco M2 Pro
The Poco M2 has been teased to feature a full-HD+ display. Furthermore, the smartphone has also been teased with a water-drop style notch. Additionally, the device will come with at least 6GB of RAM. As per the recent teasers, we will also be seeing a massive 5000 mAh battery in the device. The device might even have fast charging support.
However, it is unclear that which processor will power the device. We can only assume that a Snapdragon 700 series chipset might power the Poco M2. This means that the device will be capable of handling the pressures of multitasking and day-to-day activities. Furthermore, long sessions of gaming will not be making a dent in the performance either. The Snapdragon 700 series chipsets are very power efficient too so, a long battery life can expected as well.
Furthermore, the handset will feature a quad camera setup alongside an LED flash. An artificial intelligence (AI) will be backing the camera setup. Also, we will most probably see a rear fingerprint scanner. However, nothing else is known about the device on the specification front.
Poco M2 Price
Although the Poco M2 price in India will be officially announced at the launch, we can make certain assumptions about it. Being a toned-down version of the M2 Pro, it seems that the smartphone will be priced lower than it. The M2 Pro had a starting price of Rs 13,999 so the device will be priced lower than that. Also, the device will be a Flipkart Exclusive and will go on sale on the e-commerce platform today.
How To Watch The Livestream?
The Poco M2 launch will start from 12 noon today. The livestream will be very simple and straightforward to witness. The virtual event will be streamed via Poco India’s Facebook and YouTube accounts. We will release the complete specifications of the device soon after the launch. Stay tuned!
Since the Poco M2 seems like a toned-down version of the previously released Poco M2 Pro, it will not deliver that much power. However, it does seem like a promising device with a huge battery and great display.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…