POCO X3 NFC Launched
Poco X3 NFC went official today and is the first smartphone to be powered by the Snapdragon 732G chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco X3 NFC is backed by a 5,160mAh battery.
- There is no information on when the phone will make its way to India.
- It is powered by the newly launched Snapdragon 732G SoC.
Poco X3 NFC has launched in an online event that broadcasted on Poco Global’s Youtube channel and social media handles. It is the brand’s latest entrant into its X-series of smartphones. Moreover, it comes with impressive specifications like a quad rear camera setup, a display with slim bezels all around. In addition, it also has a newly launched octa-core processor in its build.
It is the successor to the Poco X2 that launched in February this year.
Poco X3 NFC Pricing, Availability
The 6GB+64GB variant is pricing at 229 euros (Rs 19,887 approximately) whereas the 6GB+128GB is pricing at 269 euros (Rs 23360.50).
The Poco X3 is offered in two color options: Cobalt Blue and Shadow Grey.
However, early bird pricing is 20 euros cheaper. Initially, the base variant will be available at 199 euros (Rs 17,281) and the top variant at 249 euros (Rs 21,623). For early birds, the top variant will also come with BlackShark FunCooler.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate with the DybamicSwtich feature, and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, it comes with an HDR10 certification.
Poco X3 NFC also has dual-SIM(nano) support and runs on MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 10.
The phone is powered by the newly launched octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, Adreno 618 GPU, with 6GB RAM. In addition, it packs up to 128GB onboard internal storage. This is expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
In terms of camera, it comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor with an f/1.73 lens, a 13-megapixel sensor with a 119-degree wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and lastly a 2-megapixel macro shooter. On the front, you get a 20-megapixel sensor, housed in the hole-punch cutout.
Poco X3 NFC is backed by a 5,160mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and the phone has an IP53 rating.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G, GPS/ A-GPS, IR Blaster, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…