POCO X3 NFC Launched
Poco X3 NFC went official today and is the first smartphone to be powered by the Snapdragon 732G chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco X3 NFC is backed by a 5,160mAh battery.
- There is no information on when the phone will make its way to India.
- It is powered by the newly launched Snapdragon 732G SoC.
Poco X3 NFC has launched in an online event that broadcasted on Poco Global’s Youtube channel and social media handles. It is the brand’s latest entrant into its X-series of smartphones. Moreover, it comes with impressive specifications like a quad rear camera setup, a display with slim bezels all around. In addition, it also has a newly launched octa-core processor in its build.
It is the successor to the Poco X2 that launched in February this year.
Poco X3 NFC Pricing, Availability
The 6GB+64GB variant is pricing at 229 euros (Rs 19,887 approximately) whereas the 6GB+128GB is pricing at 269 euros (Rs 23360.50).
The Poco X3 is offered in two color options: Cobalt Blue and Shadow Grey.
However, early bird pricing is 20 euros cheaper. Initially, the base variant will be available at 199 euros (Rs 17,281) and the top variant at 249 euros (Rs 21,623). For early birds, the top variant will also come with BlackShark FunCooler.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate with the DybamicSwtich feature, and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, it comes with an HDR10 certification.
Poco X3 NFC also has dual-SIM(nano) support and runs on MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 10.
The phone is powered by the newly launched octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, Adreno 618 GPU, with 6GB RAM. In addition, it packs up to 128GB onboard internal storage. This is expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
In terms of camera, it comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor with an f/1.73 lens, a 13-megapixel sensor with a 119-degree wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and lastly a 2-megapixel macro shooter. On the front, you get a 20-megapixel sensor, housed in the hole-punch cutout.
Poco X3 NFC is backed by a 5,160mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and the phone has an IP53 rating.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.