Infinix To Launch Zero 8, 8i Smartphone On September 7
Infinix has always been a brand that focuses mainly on providing budget devices that are not really performance-oriented and are meant to cater to the basic needs and experience of using a smartphone. But, with the launch of the Zero series, Infinix is likely to open the market to gamers and hardcore users alike. The Infinix Zero 8 and Infinix Zero 8i are expected to launch on the 7th of September.
Highlights of the Story
- The Zero series is expected to launch on 7th September
- It is expected to have MediaTek G90, 8 GB RAM and an FHD+ Display
Infinix seems to be on the way to fixing everything that customers felt was wrong with their devices with the expected launch of the Zero series. From not-so-powerful processors to going all the way with the G90 and G90T, Infinix is going to be quite the competitor for Redmi and Realme alike.
While the Infinix Zero 8 will be having the MediaTek Helio G90, the Zero 8i will be having the Helio G90T which is better in terms of overall performance. So, we are definitely expecting the 8i to be a bit more pricey.
We will also be seeing 33W fast charging support along with a decent 4400 mAh battery. Both the phones are also going to be having Liquidcool Technology which will be an added bonus for gamers.
It is also expected to have an FHD+ display along with a 90Hz Refresh Rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, which is going to be optimal for gaming sessions.
Infinix Zero 8 and 8i Camera Setup
The back camera setup and design is something which is unique and will definitely make the devices stand out. The Zero 8i is expected to be having a dual punch hole design with a 48-megapixel+80-megapixel wide angle selfie camera.
At the back, the 8i is expected to have a quad camera setup consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera with the Sony IMX686 sensor which is used in the Poco X2 as well. The Infinix Zero 8 will be having slightly lesser powerful cameras.
Also read: Infinix Smart 5 Launched Globally
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.