Infinix To Launch Zero 8, 8i Smartphone On September 7
Infinix has always been a brand that focuses mainly on providing budget devices that are not really performance-oriented and are meant to cater to the basic needs and experience of using a smartphone. But, with the launch of the Zero series, Infinix is likely to open the market to gamers and hardcore users alike. The Infinix Zero 8 and Infinix Zero 8i are expected to launch on the 7th of September.
Highlights of the Story
- The Zero series is expected to launch on 7th September
- It is expected to have MediaTek G90, 8 GB RAM and an FHD+ Display
Infinix seems to be on the way to fixing everything that customers felt was wrong with their devices with the expected launch of the Zero series. From not-so-powerful processors to going all the way with the G90 and G90T, Infinix is going to be quite the competitor for Redmi and Realme alike.
While the Infinix Zero 8 will be having the MediaTek Helio G90, the Zero 8i will be having the Helio G90T which is better in terms of overall performance. So, we are definitely expecting the 8i to be a bit more pricey.
We will also be seeing 33W fast charging support along with a decent 4400 mAh battery. Both the phones are also going to be having Liquidcool Technology which will be an added bonus for gamers.
It is also expected to have an FHD+ display along with a 90Hz Refresh Rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, which is going to be optimal for gaming sessions.
Infinix Zero 8 and 8i Camera Setup
The back camera setup and design is something which is unique and will definitely make the devices stand out. The Zero 8i is expected to be having a dual punch hole design with a 48-megapixel+80-megapixel wide angle selfie camera.
At the back, the 8i is expected to have a quad camera setup consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera with the Sony IMX686 sensor which is used in the Poco X2 as well. The Infinix Zero 8 will be having slightly lesser powerful cameras.
Also read: Infinix Smart 5 Launched Globally
The takeaway here is that both the Infinix Zero 8 and 8i are going to be the biggest releases of Infinix. Although the Zero 8 is going to be a toned down version of the 8i, it is still going to be every bit of money’s worth in terms of specifications.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…