Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Renders And Specs Leaked
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been in numerous leaks already. However, there has been a massive leak which reveals the complete specifications of the phone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will have two variants, one with Snapdragon 865 and another with Exynos 990
- The Snapdragon variant is targeted towards European markets and has 5G
- The Exynos variant is LTE based for other markets
- Samsung Galaxy S20 will most likely have a triple camera setup
Samsung is already done with almost all of its major releases this year. However, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been under the rocks for quite some time now. Looks like that has changed as there have been a massive leak which reveals the complete specifications list of the device. The leak comes from Roland Quandt of WinFuture. The tipster reveals that the upcoming smartphone will come in two different variants. While one variant will have the Snapdragon 865 SoC, the other will have the Exynos 990 SoC.
The Snapdragon 865 variant will be targeted at European markets and has 5G. On the other hand, the Exynos 990 powered variant will be LTE based for other markets.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is said to feature a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Additionally, it will have a 120Hz refresh rate panel with an aspect ratio of 20:9.+ Gorilla Glass 3 protection will also be provided for the display.
As mentioned earlier, the device will have come in two variants, a Snapdragon 865 SoC and an Exynos 990 SoC. The processors will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The leaks reveal that this will be the only storage variant for the device. Furthermore, it is also said that there will be no microSD slot for expansion. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is said to run on Android 10 OS with the Android One UI 2.1 or 2.5 on top.
Also read: Top Samsung Phones Released In 2020
For taking pictures and videos, the smartphone will most likely feature a triple-camera setup. The setup will include a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie shooter integrated in a punch-hole cutout. Additionally, there is an in-display fingerprint scanner as well.
The smartphone is said to pack 4500 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. Furthermore, we might also see reverse wireless and wireless charging support. The smartphone is said to be available in six color options. However, the Navy Blue color option might be limited to only the 5G variant.
Now that the complete specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE have been leaked, it does seem very promising. However, we do hope that these expected specifications are what we ultimately see on the phone when it launched.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…