Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Renders And Specs Leaked
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been in numerous leaks already. However, there has been a massive leak which reveals the complete specifications of the phone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will have two variants, one with Snapdragon 865 and another with Exynos 990
- The Snapdragon variant is targeted towards European markets and has 5G
- The Exynos variant is LTE based for other markets
- Samsung Galaxy S20 will most likely have a triple camera setup
Samsung is already done with almost all of its major releases this year. However, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been under the rocks for quite some time now. Looks like that has changed as there have been a massive leak which reveals the complete specifications list of the device. The leak comes from Roland Quandt of WinFuture. The tipster reveals that the upcoming smartphone will come in two different variants. While one variant will have the Snapdragon 865 SoC, the other will have the Exynos 990 SoC.
The Snapdragon 865 variant will be targeted at European markets and has 5G. On the other hand, the Exynos 990 powered variant will be LTE based for other markets.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is said to feature a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Additionally, it will have a 120Hz refresh rate panel with an aspect ratio of 20:9.+ Gorilla Glass 3 protection will also be provided for the display.
As mentioned earlier, the device will have come in two variants, a Snapdragon 865 SoC and an Exynos 990 SoC. The processors will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The leaks reveal that this will be the only storage variant for the device. Furthermore, it is also said that there will be no microSD slot for expansion. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is said to run on Android 10 OS with the Android One UI 2.1 or 2.5 on top.
Also read: Top Samsung Phones Released In 2020
For taking pictures and videos, the smartphone will most likely feature a triple-camera setup. The setup will include a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie shooter integrated in a punch-hole cutout. Additionally, there is an in-display fingerprint scanner as well.
The smartphone is said to pack 4500 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. Furthermore, we might also see reverse wireless and wireless charging support. The smartphone is said to be available in six color options. However, the Navy Blue color option might be limited to only the 5G variant.
Now that the complete specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE have been leaked, it does seem very promising. However, we do hope that these expected specifications are what we ultimately see on the phone when it launched.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.