Huawei Enjoy 20, Enjoy 20 Plus Launched In China
Huawei Enjoy 20 and Enjoy 20 Plus have been launched with the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC processor. We see a waterdrop notch design in the Huawei Enjoy 20. The Enjoy 20 Plus has a pop-up selfie camera setup like many phones in 2019. Both the phones come with triple camera setups as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Enjoy 20 and Enjoy 20 Plus both have 128GB of internal storage
- The devices have 5G support and are powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC
- The Huawei smartphones come with triple rear camera setups
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus comes with 40W fast charging support
The Huawei Enjoy 20 features a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The display also has a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the dual-sim phone is based on Android 10 paired with the company’s EMUI 10.1 on top.
When it comes to the processor, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC chipset. The octa-core processor is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
On the camera front, the Huawei Enjoy 20 has a triple camera setup. The triple camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, 5-megapixel secondary sensor and a third 2-megapixel sensor. The sensors have apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2 and f/2.4 respectively. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture for taking selfies. The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery along with 10W charging support.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Specifications
The Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus features a 6.63-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone is based on Android 10 and has the EMUI 10.1 on top as well.
On the processor front, the smartphone has a MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC chipset just like the Enjoy 20. Additionally, the octa-core processor is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD slot.
On the camera front, the device has a triple camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, the smartphone has a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
The phone packs a 4200 mAh battery along with 40W fast charging support. Although the smartphone has a smaller battery than the Enjoy 20 but offers fast charging to compensate for that.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Series Price Details
The Huawei Enjoy 20 price has been set at CNY 1,699 which is roughly Rs. 18,200 in India. However, this is the price set for the 4GB RAM variant. The 6GB RAM variant comes with a price of of CNY 1,899 which is approximately Rs. 20,400 in India.
On the other hand, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus price has been set at CNY 2,299 which is roughly Rs. 24,700. This is the price for the 6GB RAM variant while the 8GB RAM version is priced at CNY 2,499 which is around Rs. 26,900.
Also read: Top Samsung Phones Released In 2020
The Huawei Enjoy 20 will be available in 4 color options namely Bright Black, Forest, Morning Gold, and Sakura Snowy Sky. On the other hand, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus will have Jade, Phantom Night, Sakura Snow Clear Sky, and Star River Silver color options. Furthermore, both the devices are up for pre-orders in China via VMall. The devices will be available from September 10 in the country.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.