Huawei Enjoy 20, Enjoy 20 Plus Launched In China
Huawei Enjoy 20 and Enjoy 20 Plus have been launched with the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC processor. We see a waterdrop notch design in the Huawei Enjoy 20. The Enjoy 20 Plus has a pop-up selfie camera setup like many phones in 2019. Both the phones come with triple camera setups as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Enjoy 20 and Enjoy 20 Plus both have 128GB of internal storage
- The devices have 5G support and are powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC
- The Huawei smartphones come with triple rear camera setups
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus comes with 40W fast charging support
The Huawei Enjoy 20 features a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The display also has a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the dual-sim phone is based on Android 10 paired with the company’s EMUI 10.1 on top.
When it comes to the processor, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC chipset. The octa-core processor is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
On the camera front, the Huawei Enjoy 20 has a triple camera setup. The triple camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, 5-megapixel secondary sensor and a third 2-megapixel sensor. The sensors have apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2 and f/2.4 respectively. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture for taking selfies. The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery along with 10W charging support.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Specifications
The Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus features a 6.63-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone is based on Android 10 and has the EMUI 10.1 on top as well.
On the processor front, the smartphone has a MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC chipset just like the Enjoy 20. Additionally, the octa-core processor is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD slot.
On the camera front, the device has a triple camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, the smartphone has a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
The phone packs a 4200 mAh battery along with 40W fast charging support. Although the smartphone has a smaller battery than the Enjoy 20 but offers fast charging to compensate for that.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Series Price Details
The Huawei Enjoy 20 price has been set at CNY 1,699 which is roughly Rs. 18,200 in India. However, this is the price set for the 4GB RAM variant. The 6GB RAM variant comes with a price of of CNY 1,899 which is approximately Rs. 20,400 in India.
On the other hand, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus price has been set at CNY 2,299 which is roughly Rs. 24,700. This is the price for the 6GB RAM variant while the 8GB RAM version is priced at CNY 2,499 which is around Rs. 26,900.
Also read: Top Samsung Phones Released In 2020
The Huawei Enjoy 20 will be available in 4 color options namely Bright Black, Forest, Morning Gold, and Sakura Snowy Sky. On the other hand, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus will have Jade, Phantom Night, Sakura Snow Clear Sky, and Star River Silver color options. Furthermore, both the devices are up for pre-orders in China via VMall. The devices will be available from September 10 in the country.
Both the devices seem like next gen devices packed with a very powerful processor and interesting triple camera setups. The devices seem to cater to the needs of all-rounders, from gamers to photographers. This does seem like the next big step forward by Huawei.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…