Best Small Smartphones That You Can Hold Comfortably
There are plenty of smaller smartphones that function as well, if not better than their bigger counterparts. Look at phones with smaller display sizes.
Highlights of the Story
- There are only a few of them who are churning out smaller size smartphones.
- iPhone still has a lot of smaller size phones available in the market.
With the trend of having a bigger display in our smartphones, it is rare to find a phone with less than a 6-inch display. Smaller smartphones are easier to carry and are easy to navigate screens. If you’re on the hunt for the smallest smartphones that pack the biggest punch, then you have a list right here.
The new iPhone SE is not quite as small as the original SE, it is still a small phone and combines the iPhone 8’s slender frame with the iPhone 11’s flagship hardware. It has a 4.7-inch LCD display with a 1,334 x 750-pixel resolution. If you are a lover of Apple phones and want a small size phone, then this is the best choice available right now.
With a 5.81-inch OLED display and very slim bezels, the Google Pixel 4a is one of the best small phones with a big screen. Its’ software and update support, impressive camera, solid performance, and low price — complement its exceptional one-handed usability well. It is an upcoming phone, looking for a launch around October this year if rumors are true.
This 5.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display is the most obvious feature of the Galaxy S10e. It is significantly larger than traditionally small phones like the iPhone SE. However, it is one of the smallest latest flagships one has available right now. It packs with the Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. In addition, it also features reverse wireless charging and a 3,100mAh battery that should last a full day.
The 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro is the smallest iPhone out of the models that Apple launched in 2019, and thanks to its super-thin bezels, you can still just about use this phone with one hand – which is a plus if you’re after the best small phone. There is a substantial increase with the size from the iPhone 8 (4.7 inches). On the other hand, it brings a triple-lens camera around the back, all the good stuff that iOS 13 brings with it and more.
Nokia brand owner HMD Global has built up quite a reputation for producing affordable, stylish, no-nonsense phones, and that’s the case with this one too. It comes with the 5.71-inch display, which is simple to operate with one hand, a waterdrop display, a sturdy design, and promises a stock Android experience – all within a budget!
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…