Realme C17 With 90Hz Display Launching on September 20
Realme C17 was spotted on Geekbench a few days ago.
Highlights of the Story
- The phone launch will be live-streamed via Facebook, YouTube.
- It will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC as per reports.
- Realme C17 may be launched in two color variants.
According to the company, Realme C17 will make its global debut on September 20. However, in an Instagram post, the company revealed that the phone will be introduced in Bangladesh first. It has also teased that the display of the phone will have a 90Hz refresh rate.
Also Read: Oppo A32 Launched In China
The virtual launch will take place at 12 pm (noon) on September 20 (11.30 am IST). It will be streamed via the company’s Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Realme C17 Launch Details
It is launching via a virtual event that is scheduled to take place at 12 pm (noon) (11.30 am IST) on September 20 in Bangladesh. Moreover, it is a global launch and the live stream will be available on the Chinese company’s Facebook and YouTube channels.
Furthermore, it is coming as the first Realme ‘mid-level premium smartphone’ launch in Bangladesh. The Realme C17 is confirmed to get an ‘ultra-smooth display’ with a 90Hz refresh rate, ‘powerful performance, and stylish design!’.
In addition, it was last spotted on Geekbench with a listing of Snapdragon 460 SoC.
Realme C17 Specifications
Tipster Mukul Sharma has shared the alleged specifications of the smartphone. However, it is confirmed to have a 90Hz refresh rate display.
On the other hand, if these images are true, then the Realme C17 will sport a 6.5-inch hole-punch display with 90 percent screen-to-body-ratio and 600 nits maximum brightness.
It is also claimed to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC that is paired with Adreno 610 GPU.
Also Read: Motorola G9 Plus Launched In Brazil
The phone is said to sport a quad rear camera setup with a 13-MP primary camera, an 8-MP ultra-wide camera with 119-degrees field-of-view, a 2-MP macro camera, and a 2-MP black and white sensor for portrait photography.
It may be launched in Lake Green and Navy Blue color options.
Information about battery, charging tech, and fingerprint sensor among others is still not known.
There is no word on the India launch yet.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.