Oppo A32 Launched In China
Oppo has launched their latest Oppo A32 in China. The smartphone is said to be the rebranded version of the Oppo A53 2020 that was released in India a few months ago.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A32 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC
- Oppo A32 has a triple rear camera setup
- The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
The complete specifications list of the Oppo A32 have been revealed. The smartphone features a massive 5000 mAh battery which comes with 18W fast charging support as well. Furthermore, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC.
Oppo A32 Specifications
The Oppo A32 comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display along with a 90Hz refresh rate panel. This refresh rate in phones is becoming pretty common and that is a good sign. Furthermore, the device runs on Android 10 OS with the ColorOS 7.2 on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. The octa-core processor is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Although the 460 SoC is a Snapdragon 400 series chipset, it is equal in performance to the Snapdragon 625 SoC. In places, it is even better in performance.
Also read: AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs Launching on October 8
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo A32 has a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with two 2-megapixel sensors for depth and macro respectively. Additionally, the front features a 16-megapixel selfie shooter integrated withing a punch-hole design.
The Oppo A32 packs a massive 5000 mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Additionally, there is also a rear mounted fingerprint scanner in the smartphone.The smartphones also comes with all the important connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, a USB Type-C port for charging and more.
Pricing And Availability
The Oppo A32 price in China has been set at CNY 1,199. This is roughly Rs 12,880 in India for the 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. The 8GB/128GB variant price has been set at CNY 1,499 which is roughly Rs 16,100 in India.
Also read: Gionee M12 Pro Launched In China
Additionally, the smartphone is available in three color options. These are the Mint Green, Fantasy Blue and Glass Black color options. Furthermore, the smartphone will go on sale in China from September 15.
From the look of it, the Oppo A32 seems like a great addition to the affordable segment of smartphones. Hopefully, the company will reveal the launch of the smartphone in India soon.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.