AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs Launching on October 8
AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs and Radeon RX 6000 GPUs will be announced next month.
Highlights of the Story
- AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs will take on Intel’s Tiger Lake CPU.
- Radeon RX 6000 GPUs will compete with Nvidia GeForce RTX 3000 series.
- The event will share the availability and price of the products.
AMD is launching Zen 3 architecture on October 8, which will power new Ryzen 4000 desktop CPUs. In addition to this, Radeon RX 6000 ‘Big Navi’ GPUs will be unveiled on October 28. The company is calling the event “A New Journey Begins” and launch next-gen graphic cards and CPUs.
Both of these new products are in direct competition with the Intel Tiger Lake launch and Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3000 series GPU. More details on the AMD’s launch will be coming in as we move closer to the launch date.
A new era of leadership performance across computing and graphics is coming. The journey begins on October 8. pic.twitter.com/58I288iN30— AMD (@AMD) September 9, 2020
AMD announced its event on their social media accounts without giving out many details in specific. Meanwhile, AMD’s Radeon RX account shared that the Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs based on the RDNA 2 architecture will be unveiled on October 28.
AMD hasn’t disclosed any other details about these events at this time. They are calling it a breakthrough in gaming architecture. However, over the last several months the manufacturer has shared bits and pieces of information relating to its upcoming chip architectures.
Meanwhile, Zen 3 architecture comes with an improved 7-nanometer manufacturing process from TSMC. AMD is once again claiming its space against Intel, which has struggled to compete against Ryzen processors.
The company hopes to take a larger bite of the CPU market, having gained a lot of attention with its Ryzen 4000 series CPUs.
On the other hand for GPUs, RDNA 2 is going to power the graphics in both the upcoming Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. AMD has not had a lot of competitive offerings at the top end. Nvidia has more influence in this space.
However, with this launch, they are looking to create a wave and make a bigger space for itself.
Specifics of the new CPUs and GPUs will be revealed at the launch.
he company will most likely host virtual events, details for which will be shared closer to the date.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi