AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs Launching on October 8
AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs and Radeon RX 6000 GPUs will be announced next month.
Highlights of the Story
- AMD Ryzen Zen 3 CPUs will take on Intel’s Tiger Lake CPU.
- Radeon RX 6000 GPUs will compete with Nvidia GeForce RTX 3000 series.
- The event will share the availability and price of the products.
AMD is launching Zen 3 architecture on October 8, which will power new Ryzen 4000 desktop CPUs. In addition to this, Radeon RX 6000 ‘Big Navi’ GPUs will be unveiled on October 28. The company is calling the event “A New Journey Begins” and launch next-gen graphic cards and CPUs.
Both of these new products are in direct competition with the Intel Tiger Lake launch and Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3000 series GPU. More details on the AMD’s launch will be coming in as we move closer to the launch date.
A new era of leadership performance across computing and graphics is coming. The journey begins on October 8. pic.twitter.com/58I288iN30— AMD (@AMD) September 9, 2020
AMD announced its event on their social media accounts without giving out many details in specific. Meanwhile, AMD’s Radeon RX account shared that the Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs based on the RDNA 2 architecture will be unveiled on October 28.
AMD hasn’t disclosed any other details about these events at this time. They are calling it a breakthrough in gaming architecture. However, over the last several months the manufacturer has shared bits and pieces of information relating to its upcoming chip architectures.
Meanwhile, Zen 3 architecture comes with an improved 7-nanometer manufacturing process from TSMC. AMD is once again claiming its space against Intel, which has struggled to compete against Ryzen processors.
The company hopes to take a larger bite of the CPU market, having gained a lot of attention with its Ryzen 4000 series CPUs.
On the other hand for GPUs, RDNA 2 is going to power the graphics in both the upcoming Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. AMD has not had a lot of competitive offerings at the top end. Nvidia has more influence in this space.
However, with this launch, they are looking to create a wave and make a bigger space for itself.
Specifics of the new CPUs and GPUs will be revealed at the launch.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.