Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Launched In India
Tecno Mobile today announced its successor the Tecno Spark Power 2 Air that brings with it a different microprocessor and a new set of cameras.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Spark Power 2 Air is powered by the Helio A22 SoC.
- The price of the phone is Rs.8,499.
- The phone will go on sale in India on September 20 via Flipkart.
Tecno has launched a new smartphone, Spark Power 2 Air. It will be on sale from next week in India. The newer version comes with different camera specifications and a different processor on board. On the other hand, this new smartphone comes in play just months after they launched Spark Power 2.
This smartphone is for the younger generation with a need for having a primary screen for all their activities, according to the company.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Price, Availability
It is pricing in India at Rs. 8,499 for the sole 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model. The phone comes in two color options – Cosmic Shine and Ice Jadeite.
It will be available on Flipkart on September 20 at 12 pm (noon). Flipkart has listed bank offers and no-cost EMI options on the site.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Specifications
It features a 7-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) waterdrop-style notch display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it also has a 90.6 percent screen-to-body ratio and 480 nits brightness.
Spark Power 2 Air runs on HIOS 6.1 operating system based on Android 10.
The phone is powered by the 2GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor paired with 3GB RAM.
It also comes with an internal storage option of 32GB. Additionally, there is an option to expand the storage with a dedicated microSD slot up to 256GB.
In terms of camera, it houses a 13-MP rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture, two 2-MP sensors for bokeh and macro shots, and a fourth AI lens. In addition, the device has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with dual flash support.
Camera features include quad-LED flash, Auto-Scene Detection Mode, Bokeh Mode, AI HDR Modes, AI Stickers, and Macro photography.
Also Read: Google Play May Support P2P App-Sharing Soon
Moreover, the Tecno Spark Power 2 Air also packs a 6000mAh battery. It is said to last for a standby time of up to 560 hours. Additionally, it also gives a calling time of up to 38 hours, Internet and Wi-Fi time of up to 20 hours, music playback of up to 151 hours, the game playing time of up to 13 hours, and video playback time of up to 15 hours.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.