- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Samsung Galaxy S20
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The decision of purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S20 can be made only after knowing all the pros and cons associated with it. Therefore, to help you out, we have put a detailed description of all the features of Samsung Galaxy S20.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 features an improved camera with 3x lossless zoom
- Its single-take camera mode is a good add-on.
- You will get an amazing display with a refresh rate of 120Hz
- The users get an extremely powerful performance with the 8 GB RAM.
- The compact design makes it a good pick when compared to other devices in the S – series.
- Lacks the 3.5mm audio jack
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 India version does not support the 5G network. Only the Samsung Galaxy S20 LTE version is released in India.
The S-20 series of Samsung is currently the best from Samsung. The buyers get the line-up in 3 different sizes. The first one is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra which is quite bigger than usual. While the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and Samsung Galaxy S20 are in the normal zone. Samsung Galaxy S20 features a good option for the buyers who dote on compact smartphones. It costs the least in this series and has got amazing features.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy S20 is a flagship device from Samsung and offers high-end specs. Samsung Galaxy S20 price in India for the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage is Rs.66,990. As far as the color options are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S20 is available in 3 colors – Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink, and Cosmic Grey
In a smaller body and compact size, the Galaxy S20 fits almost everything you need in a flagship. There is no such refinement in the design of the Samsung Galaxy S20, just that a bigger camera bump is added on the rear panel. The back glass protected by Corning Gorilla Glass is very much prone to smudges. On the front screen, you will find nearly zero bezels to disturb your full view experience. Samsung Galaxy S20 weighs light just at 163g.
Samsung Galaxy S20 features an amazing 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED display with pixel density of a 563 PPI. It supports a high refresh rate of 120Hz that makes everything look faster when compared to the devices with 60Hz displays.
Some of the remarkable display features of Samsung Galaxy S20 are HDR video support, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is packed with Samsung’s Snapdragon 865 processor which offers 20% faster graphics rendering when compared to the Snapdragon 855 processor in the Galaxy S10. With the upgraded LPDDR5 smartphone memory, users get 30% more efficiency.
The 5G variant of Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ that won’t sell in India are packed with 12 GB RAM. While the Indian version comes with 8 GB RAM. There are hardly any performance-related issues with the Exynos flagship chips since the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Moving on to the storage section, it comes with an internal memory of 128 GB which can be expanded using the microSDCX card slot. The combination of 8 GB RAM with the UFS 3.0 storage type makes it an extremely useful phone in multitasking.
The device runs on the latest operating system that is Android 10.0 and One UI 2. This user interface is extremely refined and intuitive.
This all-new smartphone is creating a tough competition with its bigger sensors, bigger zoom and new features which have made shooting easier. Samsung Galaxy S20 features a triple rear camera unit that includes a 12 MP wide sensor that’s 1.8 microns, 64 MP telephoto lens, and a 12 MP ultra-wide sensor that’s 1.4 microns.
Moving on to the front side of Samsung Galaxy S20, the users get a 10MP sensor that uses 1.22 microns and an f/2.2 aperture.
The Single Take feature of the Samsung Galaxy S20 is a notable one. In this mode, the device captures a series of pictures along with recording 10 seconds of video. For the video recoding part, you can record 8K video at up to 24fps. The users can cast videos to Samsung 8K QLED TVs. Also, you can capture 33MP photos from those 8K videos if you feel like sharing with others.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is packed with a non-removable 4000 mAh Li-Po battery. To add to that, it has a fast-charging battery unit of 25W. The buyers also get Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W. Another notable feature is that it supports reverse wireless charging 9W.
Though the phone is not cheap, it is the most affordable one in the S-20 series by Samsung. If you are looking for a smartphone that won’t bulge out of your pocket or needs two hands to operate, you can keep Samsung Galaxy S20 in your shortlist.
The attention-seeking features in the camera unit give it an edge. It is up to the users to make the decision based on their size preferences.