Samsung To Launch Galaxy M Prime In India Soon
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime appears to be similar to the Samsung Galaxy M31 that was launched earlier this year.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M Prime India launch teased on Amazon
- It looks similar to the Galaxy M31.
- No launch date or pricing details have been announced yet.
Samsung will launch yet another Galaxy M series smartphone in India soon. It looks like the Samsung Galaxy M Prime India launch is on Amazon. The phone is listing is seen as ‘coming soon’. It may arrive during the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale. However, the listing reveals the key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.
Furthermore, Galaxy M Prime looks like a mid-range smartphone that looks quite similar to the Samsung Galaxy M31 in terms of design and specs.
Samsung Galaxy M Prime Specifications
It will feature an Infinity-U display but it’s unclear whether the company is using an AMOLED or LCD panel.
However, the listing reveals it will be powered by Samsung’s own 10nm Exynos 9611 processor. Moreover, it comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The device will come with expandable storage of up to 512GB via a microSD card.
Galaxy M Prime packs a 6,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
On the other hand, the rear panel sees a quad-camera set up in a rectangular module and a fingerprint sensor, with the whole design looking quite similar to the Samsung Galaxy M31.
The rear camera includes a 64MP primary camera sensor, 8MP wide-angle lens, 5MP macro, and 5MP depth sensor. For the front, a 32MP sensor that supports features like front slo-mo, 4K video recording, AR Doodle, and so on.
Moreover, the Galaxy M Prime will feature an accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, proximity sensor, and virtual light sensing.
However, all the above-mentioned features are also present on the regular Galaxy M31.
Meanwhile, Samsung launched the Galaxy F41 smartphone on Flipkart, which also comes with specifications similar to the Galaxy M31.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…