Apple Schedules iPhone Event For October 13
It comes a month after Apple unveiled a new smartwatch and virtual fitness service.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple today announced an October event called “Hi, Speed.”
- It is scheduled for 10 a.m. Pacific Time on October 13.
- The event will focus primarily on new iPhones.
Soon after the “Time Flies”, Apple announces its new virtual event called “Hi, Speed”. They have scheduled a media event for October 13. However, there is no confirmation from the company on the nature of the event. Fans are expecting to reveal an iPhone with 5G connectivity.
Also Read: Asus Unveils A New ROG Phone 3 Variant
The event will kick off at 10 a.m. Pacific Time on October 13. Once again, like the previous event last month – it will be a virtual event. It will be streamed from Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California.
In the earlier event, Time Flies – the company launched a smartwatch that can measure blood oxygen as well as a virtual fitness service.
The COVID-19 pandemic brought a shift in the timeline for launches for many companies. Apple shifted its’ annual September event filled with crowds to October for launching its smartphones.
Apple iPhone 12 lineup includes iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPhone 12 Mini. The smallest iPhone with the 5.4-inch display is the iPhone 12 Mini. The 6.1-inch device is the iPhone 12 and the remaining two high-end models with 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch displays will be called iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max respectively.
However, expectations are high for this launch of new Apple’s iPhone due to its 5G connectivity. Other rumors for this new lineup is that it will not come with its charging port this year in-the-box. Additionally, the Pro and Pro Max might feature triple cameras with the LiDAR sensor.
On the other hand, fans are also expecting to come with A14 Bionic processors. They can come with an edge-to-edge OLED display with Face ID support inside the notches. The phones can ditch the 120Hz displays.
Moreover, the iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 storage will start from 64GB whereas the Pro models will begin at 128GB storage.
However, Apple can start the iPhone 12 family’s pricing at $649 for the smallest “iPhone 12 mini”. Whereas, the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max will start at $749, $999, and $1,099 respectively.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…