All You Need To Know About The New Airtel Rs 399 Postpaid Plan
Airtel has reintroduced the Rs. 399 post paid plan to compete with Jio’s PostPaid Plus Plans. Here is what you need to know.
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel has brought back the Rs 399 postpaid plan in India
- The plan offers 40GB data, 100 SMS per day, and unlimited calls
- This Airtel Rs 399 plan looks to compete with Jio PostPaid Plus plans
Earlier, the Rs 399 Airtel plan was only available in selective circles. However, in an attempt to compete with Jio PostPaid Plus plans, Airtel has made it available across all circles in the country. This piece of information is further validated by users spotting this in Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Telangana and on the Airtel Thanks app as well.
Additionally, the Airtel Rs 399 postpaid plan offers 40GB 3G/4G data along with unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. Furthermore, this postpaid plan also offers users with a subscription to Airtel Xstream premium, Wynk Music, and Shaw Academy. Moreover, Airtel is offering the users of this plan with free Hellotunes and a cashback of Rs 150 on FASTag transactions too.
Also read: Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Launches New Rs 351 Plan
However, when this plan is compared to Jio, there is a big difference. The Airtel plan does not allow users to add an extra connection for their family members as opposed to Jio. Moreover, Airtel has stated that only Rs. 499 and above postpaid plans will get a ‘Priority Service’. This indicates that subscribers of the Rs. 399 plan will not get any special priority service.
Jio PostPaid Plus Plans Compared To The Airtel Plan
Jio has announced five tariff plans under the JioPostpaid Plus section. These plans start from as low as Rs 399 and go up to Rs 1499. The plans offer different kinds of benefits at their respective prices.
The Rs 399 Plan brings customers 75GB of data, unlimited voice and SMS, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription, and 200GB data rollover. On the other hand, the Rs 599 Plan gives users 100GB of data, unlimited voice and SMS, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription, 200GB data rollover, and 1 additional SIM card with a family plan.
Also read: Read This Before You Buy Jio Postpaid Plus
Additionally, the Rs 799 Plan gives users 150GB of data, unlimited voice and SMS alongside subscriptions to Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar VIP. Additionally, users also get up to 200GB of data rollover and 2 additional SIM cards for the family.
Furthermore, the Rs 999 Plan gives customers 200GB of data, unlimited voice and SMS, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription, 500GB data rollover, and 3 additional SIM cards with a family plan.
Lastly, the fifth Rs 1499 Plan provides users with 300GB of data, unlimited voice and SMS, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription, 500GB data rollover and unlimited data and voice in the USA and UAE.
Currently, this market is filled with great postpaid offers from the different brands. From the look of it, there is definitely going to be a good amount of rise in postpaid sim users in the country.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.