Best Budget Postpaid Plans From Jio, Airtel, And Vodafone
Telecom companies are deciding to revise each of their low-cost postpaid plans in the country as their enterprise segment generates a lot of revenue.
Highlights of the Story
- Telecom Operators planning to revise their existing prepaid plans and bring on the new ones.
- Operators have come up with designing new categories for postpaid plan subscribers. For example, Vodafone Red Family and Red X.
- Reliance Jio lags behind Vodafone and Airtel in launching many offers.
Telecom operators have been seen designing a special category for their prime postpaid plan subscribers, such as Red X, Airtel Platinum, and Vodafone Red Family. These operators are offering various benefits including OTT content.
Reliance Jio Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Reliance Jio doesn’t have many Postpaid Plan to offer in the low-cost segment. INR 199 is the only plan that fits into the criteria of low-cost Postpaid plans. The plan ships 25GB data, access to all Jio applications, and 100 messages. It serves unlimited voice calling to any network.
Also Read: POCO Season 2 Finally Teased
Airtel Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Airtel has a whole lot of bucket of Low-Cost Postpaid Plans to offer to its customers. Listing first is the INR 499 per month plan offers 75GB data and unlimited voice calling. Offers include a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime, Zee5, and Airtel Xstream App.
Besides that, the user could leverage various benefits on Airtel Thanks App. In addition to that, the user will get a free premium subscription for Shaw Academy, Wykn Music, Free Hellotunes.
Vodafone Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Vodafone’s Postpaid plan includes INR 399 pack which offers, 40GB data along with 100 messages and unlimited calling for one month. Additionally, the subscribers will get a free Vodafone Play subscription and Zee5 Premium access for a year.
After, in-depth analysis of all these plans, it can be concluded that the Airtel pack is deriving more benefits to the users than any other operator. Airtel INR 499 Postpaid plan is what you can choose.
Also read: Sony Mobile Price List In India
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.