Best Budget Postpaid Plans From Jio, Airtel, And Vodafone
Telecom companies are deciding to revise each of their low-cost postpaid plans in the country as their enterprise segment generates a lot of revenue.
Highlights of the Story
- Telecom Operators planning to revise their existing prepaid plans and bring on the new ones.
- Operators have come up with designing new categories for postpaid plan subscribers. For example, Vodafone Red Family and Red X.
- Reliance Jio lags behind Vodafone and Airtel in launching many offers.
Telecom operators have been seen designing a special category for their prime postpaid plan subscribers, such as Red X, Airtel Platinum, and Vodafone Red Family. These operators are offering various benefits including OTT content.
Reliance Jio Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Reliance Jio doesn’t have many Postpaid Plan to offer in the low-cost segment. INR 199 is the only plan that fits into the criteria of low-cost Postpaid plans. The plan ships 25GB data, access to all Jio applications, and 100 messages. It serves unlimited voice calling to any network.
Also Read: POCO Season 2 Finally Teased
Airtel Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Airtel has a whole lot of bucket of Low-Cost Postpaid Plans to offer to its customers. Listing first is the INR 499 per month plan offers 75GB data and unlimited voice calling. Offers include a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime, Zee5, and Airtel Xstream App.
Besides that, the user could leverage various benefits on Airtel Thanks App. In addition to that, the user will get a free premium subscription for Shaw Academy, Wykn Music, Free Hellotunes.
Vodafone Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Vodafone’s Postpaid plan includes INR 399 pack which offers, 40GB data along with 100 messages and unlimited calling for one month. Additionally, the subscribers will get a free Vodafone Play subscription and Zee5 Premium access for a year.
After, in-depth analysis of all these plans, it can be concluded that the Airtel pack is deriving more benefits to the users than any other operator. Airtel INR 499 Postpaid plan is what you can choose.
Also read: Sony Mobile Price List In India
Jio Postpaid Plans
Recently, Jio introduced “Jiopostpaid plus” in the Indian market. the purpose of introducing this plan was to increase the number of services provided in the plans.
Under the new scheme, 5 basic postpaid plans were introduced. The plan of Rs. 399 per month is one of the most affordable postpaid plans of Jio.
The benefits of this plan include
- Unlimited calling and SMS services to users.
- 75 GB of 4G data. Thereafter, Rs. 10 is applicable for per GB of data used.
- The roll-over limit of data is 200 GB. There is no time limit applicable to the time usage of the roll-over data.
- Apart from this, this plan provides a free subscription to all the Jio apps.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, And Disney+ Hotstar subscription is also complimentary with this plan.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…