Best Budget Postpaid Plans From Jio, Airtel, And Vodafone
Telecom companies are deciding to revise each of their low-cost postpaid plans in the country as their enterprise segment generates a lot of revenue.
Highlights of the Story
- Telecom Operators planning to revise their existing prepaid plans and bring on the new ones.
- Operators have come up with designing new categories for postpaid plan subscribers. For example, Vodafone Red Family and Red X.
- Reliance Jio lags behind Vodafone and Airtel in launching many offers.
Telecom operators have been seen designing a special category for their prime postpaid plan subscribers, such as Red X, Airtel Platinum, and Vodafone Red Family. These operators are offering various benefits including OTT content.
Reliance Jio Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Reliance Jio doesn’t have many Postpaid Plan to offer in the low-cost segment. INR 199 is the only plan that fits into the criteria of low-cost Postpaid plans. The plan ships 25GB data, access to all Jio applications, and 100 messages. It serves unlimited voice calling to any network.
Also Read: POCO Season 2 Finally Teased
Airtel Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Airtel has a whole lot of bucket of Low-Cost Postpaid Plans to offer to its customers. Listing first is the INR 499 per month plan offers 75GB data and unlimited voice calling. Offers include a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime, Zee5, and Airtel Xstream App.
Besides that, the user could leverage various benefits on Airtel Thanks App. In addition to that, the user will get a free premium subscription for Shaw Academy, Wykn Music, Free Hellotunes.
Vodafone Low-Cost Postpaid Plan: Offers and Prices
Vodafone’s Postpaid plan includes INR 399 pack which offers, 40GB data along with 100 messages and unlimited calling for one month. Additionally, the subscribers will get a free Vodafone Play subscription and Zee5 Premium access for a year.
After, in-depth analysis of all these plans, it can be concluded that the Airtel pack is deriving more benefits to the users than any other operator. Airtel INR 499 Postpaid plan is what you can choose.
Also read: Sony Mobile Price List In India
Jio Postpaid Plans
Recently, Jio introduced “Jiopostpaid plus” in the Indian market. the purpose of introducing this plan was to increase the number of services provided in the plans.
Under the new scheme, 5 basic postpaid plans were introduced. The plan of Rs. 399 per month is one of the most affordable postpaid plans of Jio.
The benefits of this plan include
- Unlimited calling and SMS services to users.
- 75 GB of 4G data. Thereafter, Rs. 10 is applicable for per GB of data used.
- The roll-over limit of data is 200 GB. There is no time limit applicable to the time usage of the roll-over data.
- Apart from this, this plan provides a free subscription to all the Jio apps.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, And Disney+ Hotstar subscription is also complimentary with this plan.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…