Android 10 Update Now Rolling Out To Nokia 3.2 In India
Android 10 update has started rolling out for Nokia 3.2 devices in India and other countries as well. Earlier, HMD global had stated that the update would roll out to Nokia 3.2 in the second half of this year but it got delayed.
Highlights of the Story
- Android 10 starts rolling out to Nokia 3.2 devices
- India users of the smartphone will be the first ones to receive the update
- Android 10 brings Dark Theme, Smart Reply and various other features
Nokia 3.2 users were supposed to get the Android 10 update earlier this year. However, because of the pandemic and everything that has been going around, the update got delayed somehow. Now, the much-awaited Android 10 update is being rolled out in stages and India will be one of the first countries to receive the update. This is great news for India-based users of the smartphone who have been waiting for quite some time now for the update.
Nokia licensee, HMD Global revealed via a community post that Android 10 is finally being rolled out to Nokia 3.1 devices. Additionally, countries like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam are in the list of the first wave of countries alongside India to receive the update. This community post by HMD Global also revealed that the Android 10 update will roll out by October 10 to half of the markets. Furthermore, the complete rollout of the OTA update will be carried out by October 12.
Android 10 brings a lot of interesting and much needed features to users. Some of these key features are:
#1 Dark Theme
Android users have been asking for an in-software dark theme mode. Android 10 finally solves that by introducing this very feature. Moreover, the idea behind this is to not strain the eyes and go easy on them and save battery too.
#2 Smart Reply
Android 10 brings the Smart Reply feature to users and this is what we see in Gmail. Google’s Smart Reply feature will not be available across all the messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and more.
#3 Focus Mode
Android 10 brings the focus mode to users now. This new feature will help users in focusing without any distraction by selecting apps that you want to avoid.
#5 In-Built Family Link
This feature brings the Parental Link app that is already available on the Google Play Store to Android users. This new Android 10 feature actually has this app feature embedded into the UI experience.
#6 New Gestures
Android 10 brings users with brand new gestures to enable quicker surfing through the phone. For starters, the navigation bar has been slimmed down. Moreover, users can now swipe up from the bottom of their screen to go to the home screen. Additionally, there is a left to right edge-to-edge gesture which takes users back from a particular screen. Also, there is a swipe up and hold gesture which allows users to open recent apps and multitask.
Seems like the wait is finally over and Nokia 3.2 users can finally enjoy the much awaited Android 10 update in India.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.