Everything New In Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10
Season 9 has finally ended and it marked the beginning of Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 today. Season 10 has brought the much anticipated Terminal map to the game. The Battle Pass also offers a variety of different character and gun skins.
Highlights of the Story
- There is are LK24, RPD, XPR-50 and more gun skins in the battle pass
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 has brought the Terminal map to the game
- There are a number of character skins including the ‘Mara’ skin
- Season 10 has added the Equalizer operator to the game
With each update, Activision tries to improve the overall experience of the game for players. Season 9 had received mixed reviews with players either enjoying it or getting too confused to play it. The Season 9 was indeed a massive update which brought the gunsmith to the game.
Although the gunsmith offers players the ability to be creative with their gun builds, it takes time getting used to. It is especially challenging for those who do not have an idea about gunsmith works from either Call Of Duty Warzone or any other game. The theme of this season is named The Hunt.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10: Battle Pass
Call Of Duty Season 10 has brought a variety of different things to the game.
The most important addition is the much awaited Terminal map. While Terminal has been added as the ‘Terminal 24/7’ section where random game modes come up on the map. On the other hand, Pine will be added as a 2v2 gunfight game later on in the game.
We also get to see tons of character skins and gun skins waiting to be claimed by players on progression.
Furthermore, the Alex Zedra based ‘Mara’ is also added to the Battle Pass. In fact, that is the first character skin that players get as soon as they purchase the Battle Pass. Furthermore, the standard Battle Pass can be purchased for 220 CP while the premium one is available for 520 CP.
The other skins in the Battle Pass are Outrider – Amazonas, Makarov – Splinter and Mace – Tombstone.
When it comes to guns, one new gun has been added to the gun. This is the automatic shotgun, Echo. Players can get the default gun via the Battle Pass at Tier 21. However, the premium echo will be up for grabs for pay-to-win players at Tier 50.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10: All Gun Skins
When it comes to the Guns, Call Of Duty Season 10 provides players with several epic gun skins in the Battle Pass. Players will get:
- GKS Scion
- RPD Carnivorous
- LK24 Backwoods
- XPR-50 Arachnophobia and lastly,
- Echo Demon Eyes
Also read: Poco X3 Vs Realme 7 Pro: How The Two Compare
These will be available on purchasing the Battle Pass. However, free-to-play players can get a free ICR-1, Echo, Arctic.50, HS0405, M16 and HG 40 skin. Additionally, the new Equalizer Operator Skill is also available for free just by progression. Additionally, under the featured tab, the boarding pass event provides players with a Locus and ASM10 skin by completing certain challenges. Furthermore, the seasonal rewards are providing the HG 40 Flytrap, M16 Iridescent and GKS Freight Train skin. Also, player can get the Park – Ranger character skin by just logging in from the monthly calendar.
From the looks of it, Season 10 indeed seems very promising. With so many free skins and a great credit store update alongside the battle pass, there are a ton of goodies for both free-to-play and pay-to-win players.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…