Poco X3 Vs Realme 7 Pro: How The Two Compare
Poco has just launched its new X-series, Poco X3. Along with Realme’s announcement of its Realme 7 sale happening on Sept 10.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco X3 just launched globally.
- Realme announced the Realme 7 from the series, sale officially.
- Both phones come under the 25K price segment.
Realme 7 Pro is the newest entry into the 20K price segment in the market. Here, we will compare it with the Poco X3 to see which one standouts in comparison to each other. The latter just launched globally and the former just announced the Realme 7 in the series.
Also Read: Poco X3 NFC Launched
Let’s have a look into the specifications and features of the device in detail:
Poco X3 features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate with the DybamicSwtich feature.
Realme 7 Pro comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display offering a resolution of 1,080 × 2,400 pixels offering a 90Hz refresh rate.
Poco X3 comes with octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, compared to Realme 7 Pro running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC.
Poco X3 only comes in a single RAM variant of 6GB compared to two variants 6/8GB RAM options in Realme 7 Pro.
In terms of storage, X3 has 64GB/128GB options and 7 Pro gives a single 128GB storage option. Both of the phones have dedicated microSD card for expanding storage.
Realme 7 Pro packs in a 64MP primary Sony IMX682 main sensor, an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a single 32-MP camera upfront with an f/2.5 aperture.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A41 Battery Image Leaked!
Poco X3 comes with a 64-MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor with an f/1.73 lens, a 13-MP sensor with a 119-degree wide-angle lens, a 2-MP depth sensor, and lastly a 2-MP macro shooter. At the front, a 20-MP sensor, housed in the hole-punch cutout.
X3 is backed by a 5,160mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. Whereas, Realme 7 Pro packs a 4,500 mAh battery and has the 65W SuperDart charger.
Both of these phones run based on Android 10 and have their own custom skin on top i.e., MIUI 12 for Poco and One UI respectively.
Realme 7 Pro price starts at Rs 19,999. The base variant has 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, pricing at Rs 19,999. The top-end variant comes with 8GB RAM 128GB storage and is pricing at Rs 21,999. It is available in Mirror Silver and Mirror Blue.
The Poco X3’s 6GB+64GB variant is priced at 229 euros (Rs 19,887 approximately) whereas the 6GB+128GB is priced at 269 euros (Rs 23360.50). It is offered in two color options: Cobalt Blue and Shadow Grey.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.