Coolpad Cool 6 To Launch In India On October 16
Coolpad is all set to launch the Coolpad Cool 6 on October 16. However, the key specs of the device have already been listed on Amazon ahead of the launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Coolpad Cool 6 is all set to launch on October 16
- The key specs of the device has been listed on Amazon
- Coolpad Cool 6 will feature a triple rear camera setup
Coolpad Cool 6 Launch Details
The Coolpad Cool 6 is all set to launch in India on October 16. Moreover, the device will be available for purchase via Amazon during the Amazon Great Indian sale. Furthermore, Amazon has already listed the key specifications of the device ahead of the launch.
Also read: Vivo Y73s Officially Launched In China
The Coolpad Cool 6 will launch with a notchless display. Moreover, the smartphone will feature a stylish pop-up selfie camera module as well. However, the display specifications of the device is under wraps as of now. The dedicated Amazon page for the upcoming handset also reveals a dual gradient finish which looks great. Also, the smartphone has also been revealed to come with a triple rear camera setup.
Going by the listing on Amazon, the Coolpad Cool 6 specifications do look promising. For starters, it will come with a triple rear camera setup. Additionally, the camera setup will include a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside two 2-megapixel sensors. These two other sensors are presumably for macro and depth shooting. As per the Amazon listing, the camera will come with various modes like Night Mode, HDR, UHD, Pro, Panorama and Intelligent Scanning.
Moreover, the rear camera setup will also have a fingerprint scanner for security purposes. On the front, the Coolpad Cool 6 will come with a 21-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Moreover, the smartphone has also been revealed to come in two color options namely Blue and Silver.
On the processor front, the Coolpad Cool 6 will be powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset. This octa-core chipset will be paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the base variant of the smartphone will be that of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Also read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
Additionally, the internal storage of the device will definitely be expandable. However, the exact threshold of memory expansion has not been revealed at the time of writing. The battery capacity of the upcoming smartphone is not known as of now. However, the remaining details of the smartphone will definitely be known at the time of launch.
The MediaTek Helio P70 is a great processor and will definitely make the Coolpad Cool 6 a value for money smartphone. From gaming to multitasking, this smartphone definitely seems like it can handle it all. The official price details will be revealed on the day of the launch.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…