Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Could Feature Five Cameras
Samsung seems to be buckling up for their next-generation premium Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone. A new report reveals what we can possibly expect from the upcoming device.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 might feature five cameras
- The smartphone may also pack a 5000mAh battery
- 65W ultra-fast charging may also be seen on the handset
Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 20 series of smartphones back in August and now the company seems to be buckling up for something big. Moreover, Samsung’s premium smartphones for this year are all out and the shift has now shifted to the next-generation smartphones. This next-generation smartphone that we are talking about is the Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy S21 Ultra, to be specific.
Recently, a tipster named Anthony has taken to Twitter to reveal the key specifications of the upcoming premium smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specifications
For starters, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with the company’s HM2 108MP primary camera sensor. Moreover, this primary sensor will be integrated within its penta-camera setup. Furthermore, it is evident from the name of the sensor that it is a successor to the HM1.
The report also reveals certain other key features that the upcoming Samsung smartphone will come with. The smartphone is said to support FHD 1080p video recording at 240fps, 4K recording at 120fps, and 8K video recording at 30fps. Additionally, the report states that the smartphone will come with a 1440p display. Furthermore, this display will be paired with 120Hz or 144Hz of high refresh rate.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will reportedly pack a 5000mAh battery. Moreover, the large battery capacity will be coupled with 65W fast-charging support. Previous reports had stated that there will be a 60W fast charging support. However, the Twitter leak does suggest a 65W fast charging support, which was already assumed.
When it comes to the details of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, there will be three smartphones. These three smartphones are the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. On the processor front, the smartphones will either use Snapdragon 875 SoC or Exynos 2100 SoC. However, that is all the information on the upcoming series as of now. Hopefully, more details about these smartphone will get revealed in the coming days.
Samsung has been one of the top makers of premium smartphones for many years now. The Galaxy S21 Ultra seems like another great addition to a history of successful smartphones by the company. The insanely powerful camera setup and fast charging tech on this one is definitely something worth the wait.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…