Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Could Feature Five Cameras
Samsung seems to be buckling up for their next-generation premium Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone. A new report reveals what we can possibly expect from the upcoming device.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 might feature five cameras
- The smartphone may also pack a 5000mAh battery
- 65W ultra-fast charging may also be seen on the handset
Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 20 series of smartphones back in August and now the company seems to be buckling up for something big. Moreover, Samsung’s premium smartphones for this year are all out and the shift has now shifted to the next-generation smartphones. This next-generation smartphone that we are talking about is the Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy S21 Ultra, to be specific.
Recently, a tipster named Anthony has taken to Twitter to reveal the key specifications of the upcoming premium smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specifications
For starters, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with the company’s HM2 108MP primary camera sensor. Moreover, this primary sensor will be integrated within its penta-camera setup. Furthermore, it is evident from the name of the sensor that it is a successor to the HM1.
The report also reveals certain other key features that the upcoming Samsung smartphone will come with. The smartphone is said to support FHD 1080p video recording at 240fps, 4K recording at 120fps, and 8K video recording at 30fps. Additionally, the report states that the smartphone will come with a 1440p display. Furthermore, this display will be paired with 120Hz or 144Hz of high refresh rate.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will reportedly pack a 5000mAh battery. Moreover, the large battery capacity will be coupled with 65W fast-charging support. Previous reports had stated that there will be a 60W fast charging support. However, the Twitter leak does suggest a 65W fast charging support, which was already assumed.
When it comes to the details of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, there will be three smartphones. These three smartphones are the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. On the processor front, the smartphones will either use Snapdragon 875 SoC or Exynos 2100 SoC. However, that is all the information on the upcoming series as of now. Hopefully, more details about these smartphone will get revealed in the coming days.
Samsung has been one of the top makers of premium smartphones for many years now. The Galaxy S21 Ultra seems like another great addition to a history of successful smartphones by the company. The insanely powerful camera setup and fast charging tech on this one is definitely something worth the wait.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.