Teracube 2E launched with MediaTek Helio A25 and a 4-year warranty
Teracube has designed a phone that’s not only friendlier to the environment, it is backed by a four-year warranty.
Highlights of the Story
- Teracube has a user-replaceable battery and a four-year guarantee.
- It is a sustainable smartphone designed using recycled material.
- It launched with a price tag of $199
Teracube 2E is the second smartphone by the company and brings in sustainability and affordability with it. However, it is not a specs powerhouse but provides some great warranty. The smartphone comes with a price tag of $199.
“Our goal is to provide consumers with sustainable options within the consumer electronics industry, which has otherwise been known for being easily disposable.”Sharad Mittal, co-founder of Teracube.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched In India
Teracube 2E Specifications
It features a 6.1-inch HD+ IPS display. The phone powers on Mediatek Helio A25 octa-core processor with a clock speed of 1.8GHz.
It runs on the Android 10. The phone packs 4GB RAM paired with 64GB internal storage.
In terms of optics, Teracube 2E has a dual-camera setup including 13MP wide-angle and 8MP depth sensor. Whereas, the front comes with an 8MP selfie shooter. It also packs a 4,000mAh battery.
Connectivity options include a headphone jack, USB-C port, microSD card slot, and dual SIM slots.
However, the actual star is the included four-year guarantee. In this, you can ship your Teracube 2E again if something goes incorrect for a flat $39 price. What’s more enticing it is before it will even ship out your damaged cellphone, Teracube will ship you a refurbished mannequin that’s then yours to maintain.
In turn, the damaged phone will then ship again to the corporate for restore after which it can find yourself as another person’s alternative in a while.
The included lithium-ion polymer battery is a very generous 4,000mAh, and it is user-replaceable, extending the potential lifetime of the phone. Accidental damage will be repaired for a flat fee. It is also cheap, with pre-orders for the 2e starting at $99.
Pre-orders for the Teracube 2e open today in the US, Canada, and across Europe.
The $99 early bird pricing is available, but only to the first 100 customers. All phones are expected to ship in December and in time to reach you before Christmas.
Also read: Mobile Battery Repair
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…