Infinix Officially Unveils Zero 8i
Infinix Zero 8i has launched as the latest smartphone offering from the company.
Highlights of the Story
- Infinix Zero 8i is also powered by the Helio G90T processor.
- It will go on pre-order in Pakistan on October 11.
- This is a slightly stripped-down model of the Infinix Zero 8.
Infinix adds a new smartphone under the Zero lineup called Infinix Zero 8i. It launched in Pakistan alongside the Infinix Zero 8. However, the vanilla variant debuted in Indonesia in August. It also looks like it is a stripped version of the regular variant.
Also Read: Tecno Reveals Camon 16 India Launch Date
Infinix Zero 8i Price, Sale
It is selling for PKR 34,999 in Pakistan for the single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
Moreover, the phone is available in Black Diamond, Green Diamond, and Silver Diamond color options.
Pre-orders are beginning on October 11 on Daraz.com, and the sale will begin on October 15.
Infinix Zero 8i Specifications
It features a sleek 6.85-inch panel with an FHD+ resolution, a refresh rate of 90Hz, and a pill-shaped punch-hole for two selfie cameras. The display has narrow bezels on all corners.
The phone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T SoC paired with 8GB of RAM. Additionally, it comes with 128GB internal storage.
In terms of optics, the Infinix Zero 8i comes with a quad rear camera setup where the primary camera has a 48-MP sensor, an 8-MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-MP tertiary sensor, and another AI sensor. On the front, you get a 16-MP primary sensor, accompanied by an 8-MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
Furthermore, it packs a 4,500mAh battery with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Connectivity options include USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, 33 W fast charging support.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.