Realme Q2 To Arrive On October 13: Here Are All The Details
Highlights of the Story
- Realme’s new Q-series phone may have 65W fast charging.
- Q2 Pro images have been posted by Realme VP Xu Qi Chase.
- The Realme Q2 series is expected to launch on October 13th.
Realme will launch a new smartphone in the Realme Q series on October 13. According to a tipster in China, the recently-tipped smartphone in the Realme Q series will be a 5G smartphone. Moreover, the company has also confirmed it will have a Pro model in addition to a standard Realme Q2.
Earlier, two Realme phones with model numbers RMX2173 and Realme RMX2117 were approved by the TENAA authority of China. Additionally, it looks like RMX2173 has specs similar to the Realme X7. The only difference it shows is in the downgraded cameras.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Projectors in India (2020)
However, the Chinese tipster, claims it will launch as a Realme Q series smartphone.
Realme Q2 Series Rumors
Now, Realme VP Xu Qi Chase ahead of the launch of the phone teases on the design of the Pro model. The executive took to the Chinese microblogging site Weibo to show off the Realme Q2 Pro design.
We can see the back of the phone with a unique white leather finish and the “Dare to Leap” tagline finely printed on top. “The new light gray plain leather color, high-end texture, and feel, with the fine print ‘DARE TO LEAP’, absolutely low-key luxury and connotation,” Chase in his post.
The images show the Realme Q2 Pro looking quite premium with the white leather finish. Additionally, it also shows a quad-camera setup housed in a rectangular camera module. There is no physical fingerprint sensor on the back or on the side of the frame, which suggests an in-screen sensor. This also suggests the phone will come with an AMOLED display.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched In India
However, there are some rumors claiming that Realme Q2 might come with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The screen could support a 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The phone will come with a 16MP selfie camera encased in a punch-hole design.
It is also expected to come with a quad-camera setup that will include a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP secondary lens, and a couple of 2MP sensors. Other specs also include a 2.4GHz octa-core processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, and a 4,200mAh battery with a 65W fast charging solution.
However, there is no other information available about the upcoming Realme Q-series smartphones.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.