Realme Q2 To Arrive On October 13: Here Are All The Details
Highlights of the Story
- Realme’s new Q-series phone may have 65W fast charging.
- Q2 Pro images have been posted by Realme VP Xu Qi Chase.
- The Realme Q2 series is expected to launch on October 13th.
Realme will launch a new smartphone in the Realme Q series on October 13. According to a tipster in China, the recently-tipped smartphone in the Realme Q series will be a 5G smartphone. Moreover, the company has also confirmed it will have a Pro model in addition to a standard Realme Q2.
Earlier, two Realme phones with model numbers RMX2173 and Realme RMX2117 were approved by the TENAA authority of China. Additionally, it looks like RMX2173 has specs similar to the Realme X7. The only difference it shows is in the downgraded cameras.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Projectors in India (2020)
However, the Chinese tipster, claims it will launch as a Realme Q series smartphone.
Realme Q2 Series Rumors
Now, Realme VP Xu Qi Chase ahead of the launch of the phone teases on the design of the Pro model. The executive took to the Chinese microblogging site Weibo to show off the Realme Q2 Pro design.
We can see the back of the phone with a unique white leather finish and the “Dare to Leap” tagline finely printed on top. “The new light gray plain leather color, high-end texture, and feel, with the fine print ‘DARE TO LEAP’, absolutely low-key luxury and connotation,” Chase in his post.
The images show the Realme Q2 Pro looking quite premium with the white leather finish. Additionally, it also shows a quad-camera setup housed in a rectangular camera module. There is no physical fingerprint sensor on the back or on the side of the frame, which suggests an in-screen sensor. This also suggests the phone will come with an AMOLED display.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched In India
However, there are some rumors claiming that Realme Q2 might come with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The screen could support a 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The phone will come with a 16MP selfie camera encased in a punch-hole design.
It is also expected to come with a quad-camera setup that will include a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP secondary lens, and a couple of 2MP sensors. Other specs also include a 2.4GHz octa-core processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, and a 4,200mAh battery with a 65W fast charging solution.
However, there is no other information available about the upcoming Realme Q-series smartphones.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…