Poco M2 Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Poco M2 is a version of Xiaomi’s Redmi’s smartphone offering more RAM, faster-charging speeds, and new color options.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco M2 price in India starts at Rs 10,999.
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- This seems like a stripped-down variant of the Poco M2 Pro that launched in July.
Poco M2 launched in India through an online event as a new budget offering. The new phone looks like a toned-down version of the M2 Pro. However, this comes as a slightly tweaked version of Redmi Note 9 Pro.
This is the company’s third smartphone and the most affordable one yet. It comes with impressive specifications such as an octa-core processor, quad rear cameras, and a large battery.
Also Read: How To Move Your Data From Android To iPhone
Poco M2 Pricing, Availability
The new variant is available in two configurations – 6GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The base variant is pricing at Rs. 10,999. Whereas, the other variant is priced at Rs. 12,499.
Poco M2 will be offered in three color options namely, Pitch Black, Slate Blue, and Brick Red. It will go on sale starting September 15 at 12 pm (noon) and can be purchased via Flipkart.
Poco M2 specifications
It features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) display. In addition, it has a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera and Corning Gorilla Glass layer. This device will run on MIUI for Poco, based on Android 10. MIUI 12 is coming out soon for this device, too.
Poco M2 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, paired with Mali G52 GPU and 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
Also Read: Leaks: Realme 7i Specs, Launch Info
In the camera department, the smartphone packs a quad-camera setup at the back that includes a 13MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it has an 8MP camera for selfies.
Poco M2 comes with up to 128GB onboard that is expandable via microSD card. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Moreover, the phone packs a 5,000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include dual-band Wi-Fi, dual VoLTE support, 4G, Bluetooth v5.0, IR Blaster, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C port.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.