OnePlus Officially Confirms Aquamarine Green Colour For The 8T
OnePlus has officially teased that the 8T will come in an Aquamarine Green color option. This is revealed by the company ahead of the smartphone’s launch scheduled for October 14.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T official renders have appeared on JD.com
- The phone is teased to come with a quad rear camera setup
- OnePlus 8T Is all set to launch on October 14
OnePlus has revealed the back panel design of the OnePlus 8T via an official teaser video. The official teaser reveals certain portions of the back panel. Moreover, OnePlus has also confirmed that the handset will be coming in an Aquamarine Green color option. Furthermore, the renders of this color option are listed on JD.com. Additionally, another render also hints at a Lunar Silver color option for the OnePlus 8T as well.
Also read: Apple Schedules iPhone Event For October 13
Moreover, CEO Pete Lau is the one who revealed the Aquamarine Green color option for the device via a forum post. Furthermore, the teaser that was released shows us a shift in the camera module to the side. This is opposed to the center-positioned camera module in the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro. The OnePlus 8T has also been teased to come with a quad rear camera setup integrated within a rectangular-shaped camera module. Moreover, when it comes to the Aquamarine Green color option, it has been confirmed to come with a glossy back finish.
OnePlus 8T Expected Specifications
The OnePlus 8T specifications have not been officially revealed yet. Therefore, the following specifications are completely based on past leaks and reports.
The smartphone might feature a 6.55-inch full-HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the OnePlus 8T is expected to run on Android 11 with the OxygenOS 11 on top.
On the processor front, the OnePlus 8T is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Furthermore, there will be another variant as well which will come with 12GB RAM and 256GB of onboard storage.
As mentioned before, the OnePlus 8T is expected to come with a quad rear camera setup. At least, that is what the teaser video reveals. Moreover, the setup might include a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. Additionally, the smartphone will feature a 32-megapixel selfie shooter at the front.
The OnePlus 8T is said to pack a large 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
The OnePlus 8T is one of the most anticipated smartphones of this year, hands down. Moreover, from the hype surrounding the phone, it will definitely take the market by storm upon its release.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.