OnePlus 8T Cheaper Than OnePlus 8 In India?
OnePlus 8T price in India was officially announced on Wednesday as the smartphone was unveiled in the country.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T price in India starts from Rs 42,999.
- OnePlus 8 prices in India will be discounted during the upcoming Amazon sale.
- 8T comes with the all-new 65W fast charging support and a faster 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display.
On Wednesday, we welcomed the new entrant in the OnePlus flagship, OnePlus 8T. The successor comes with a bag full of upgrades including the 65W fast charging support and faster 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display. However, the surprising point is how it is cheaper than the rest of the phones in its series. Ideally, it sits as the mid-point of both OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.
OnePlus 8T Price in comparison to the OnePlus 8
In India, the 8T price starts at Rs 42,999 for the variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Whereas, the 12GB + 256GB variant is priced at Rs 45,999.
On the other hand, the older OnePlus 8 is currently available at Rs 44,999 for the same 8GB + 128GB variant and Rs 49,999 for the 12GB + 256GB option.
However, this can change soon as a major sale on online e-commerce sites will go live in the coming week.
Discounts or Price Drop?
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale that starts tomorrow i.e October 16th will bring a load of discounts on many products. One such product is OnePlus 8, according to the teasers.
This will make it cheaper than the OnePlus 8T by Rs 1,000.
Its’ price in India will start from Rs 39,999 for the base 6GB + 128GB model. The 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB will be available for Rs 41,999 and Rs 45,999, respectively.
However, the price gap is not much – but we can hope it to be a start of a price drop!
What’s different about the OnePlus 8T over the OnePlus 8?
First and foremost, it gets the Android 11 out of the box with OxygenOS 11. In addition, the display gets a bump up in refresh rate from 90 Hz to 120Hz.
Then, comes the fact that it now has a quad-cam setup with upgraded configurations. It has a 48MP primary camera with a Sony IMX586 sensor and optical image stabilization. Additionally, it comes with a 16MP ultra-wide camera with a Sony IMX481 sensor, a 2MP monochrome camera, and a 5MP macro camera.
However, the most enticing part is ‘Warp Charge 65’. It packs a 65W turbocharger with the OnePlus 8T that claims to charge the phone fully from 0 to 100 percent in 39 minutes flat.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.