Everything New In COD Mobile Season 11 Anniversary Update
Call Of Duty: Mobile is all set to release their Season 11 Anniversary update on October 14, which is tomorrow. The update will roll out on 5pm PT which converts to 5:30am IST.
Highlights of the Story
- COD Mobile Season 11 battle pass lands tomorrow
- The AK47 and HVK have gotten a new attachment
- The long awaited baseball bat will be a rank reward
Call Of Duty: Mobile is all set to release their Anniversary update and this is more exhilarating for old players. Seeing the game grow a year old is not only nostalgic but makes the game even more special to old players. This is why Call Of Duty: Mobile will come up with a bunch of different things in the game tomorrow to celebrate it.
Moreover, many people have stated that the Season 10 update has been very underwhelming. Call Of Duty: Mobile is definitely all set to hit the redemption station with Season 11. The battle pass is one of those things in Season 11 which looks very promising. Not only does the Season 11 battle pass provide players with unique character skins but, amazing gun skins as well. Moreover, these gun skins are based on guns which are big time fan favorites. This makes the battle pass even more value for money.
Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 11: Battle Pass
The Call Of Duty: Mobile battle pass includes the following character skins and gun skins.
Also read: How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
- Spectre-Pixel Spy
- Reaper- Premium
- Zero- Nebula
- Scylla- Future Vice
- DL Q33- Neon Burst
- QQ9- Neon Grunge
- AK117- Neon Lotus
- KRM-262- Point And Click
- Fennec- Verdant
Call Of Duty: Mobile Ranked Series 7 Rewards
Ranked rewards in the game are pretty straightforward. Players can get their hands on these rewards by just progressing through the various ranks and climbing up their way into legendary tier. Moreover, the ranked rewards of Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 11 brings two of the most anticipated things in the game. These are the baseball bat melee weapon and the T.E.D.D character skin. However, these ranked rewards can be gotten through playing battle royale and the multiplayer has different rewards.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
Battle Royale Ranked Rewards
- Baseball Bat- Royal Flush
- Character- T.E.D.D- Where To Sir?
- Avatar- Hero
- Epic Calling Card- High Roller
Multiplayer Ranked Rewards
- Charm- Series 7
- Echo-Royal Flush
- Kilo Bolt-Action – Dealer
- Legendary Reward- Steeled Frame
Apart from all of this, Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 11 also brings two new perks to the game. These two perks are namely the Launcher Plus and Tactician.
The Launcher Plus perk allows players to have extra ammo for their launchers.
On the other hand, the Tactician perk allows players to have an extra piece of tactical equipment.
Moreover, the fan favorite gunfight map from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare will be landing on COD Mobile. Furthermore, this is the King multiplayer map and will focus mainly on 1v1 and 2v2 gunfight matches.
Additionally, COD Mobile has also released a new game mode to keep players preoccupied till the final update arrives. This is the new Cranked mode where players will have to kill players within a specific amount of time. Failure to do so will end up in the player exploding and dying. Moreover, with ever kill you bag, there is a big boost in mobility. Also, this is a mode where your movement and reflexes are the most important.
This is the most awaited season of Call Of Duty: Mobile and we can’t wait for the update to roll out. Moreover, the availability of so much free stuff in the game makes it more insanely exciting for players. The rank rewards of Season 11 are also something to look up to. All-in-all, Call Of Duty: Season 11 definitely seems like it will strum the right strings and be a massive hit!
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.