Best Garena Free Fire Guns
Garena Free Fire is one of those games which requires great map sense to win matches. However, using the right gun is of paramount importance as well to emerge victorious. Here is our list of the top guns in the game to use right now.
Highlights of the Story
- Garena Free Fire has several guns
- Figuring out the right gun can be very hectic and tiring
- This is our list of the best guns in the game to help you win
Finding the right gun can be a very tedious and challenging task. The right gun is a combination of providing players with a great movement speed along with amazing accuracy. Moreover, the fire rate of guns is also important as it can be a complete game changer in Garena Free Fire. Additionally, the damage, range and magazine size of a gun are also very important elements to take into account when finding the right gun.
Usually when it comes to battle royale, it is crucial to use a gun with quite the magazine size so as not to run out of ammo during heated sessions. However, then the bigger the magazine, the lesser the mobility element comes into play as well. This is why a major balance in the statistics of the guns is required to nail those gunfights. Here is our selection of the top guns in the game which have balanced stats and great handling to help you go the distance in the game.
Garena Free Fire: Best Guns To Use
The MP40 is the best SMG in the game and top players know that. From a crazy fast fire rate to an amazing time to kill in close range combat, the MP40 is definitely the way to go for SMG lovers. Moreover, it will suit the playstyle of most users.
The M1014 is the best shotgun in Garena Free Fire for sure. From that lethal damage at close range to a decent fire rate, players can nail gunfights without breaking a sweat. Moreover, what makes it a great choice is the fact that it is easily available when you land.
The AWM has been a fan favorite for a very long time now and here is why. First of all, people always wanted a reliable sniper rifle and this is an excellent option in Garena Free Fire. That long range alongside an insane damage output is just lethal in the battleground.
This is that LMG you definitely should use and look out for at the same time in Garena Free Fire. The incredible damage numbers and bullet spread is certainly a force to reckon with.
No list is complete without the AK47 in it. A high damage and recoil gun. If you are someone who can easily control vertical recoil, this is hands down the best gun in Garena Free Fire.
The SCAR is basically a lesser recoil version of the AK47. It is a very stable and reliable gun to use. However, it is at its best with level 3 attachments.
This is a burst assault rifle and shoots 3 bullets at a time. Famas has a great fire rate and good accuracy for beginners to use and bag kills.
This is the most stable assault rifle in the game for beginners. Furthermore, if you are a beginner who does not care about the gun statistics much and just want to enjoy with friends, the M4A1 is the gun for you. Moreover, the stats of this gun are very well balanced even without any attachments, making it a viable choice for beginners.
The Groza is probably the best assault rifle in Garena Free Fire. However, the reason it is placed so low on this list is because of its availability. The gun is only available via air drops, making it a very risky affair.
Also read: How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
The M79 is the most brutal weapon of choice in the game. However, the problem with this is the fact that it is hard to find in the battlefield. But, if you do find it, there is nothing quite like it. This grenade launcher quite literally blows people away and can be a massive game changer.
The takeaway here is that it is of paramount importance to find the gun which suits your playstyle the best. Each gun has a unique play style to go about it and you can use it to your advantage to bag the most kills. Moreover, sticking to the best gun for as long as you do not get bored is another important thing to note. This will not only improve your hold over the gun but make you more confident during tight situations.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…