These Are The Best Characters In Garena Free Fire
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular Battle Royale games right now on mobile phones. The game offers several characters with unique abilities to suit your playstyle.
Highlights of the Story
- There are over 30 character in Garena Free Fire as of 2020
- Each character has a special ability which gives players an advantage
- This is our list of the best characters in the game
Garena Free Fire already has 500 million plus download on the Google Play Store. We can understand how popular the game actually is from this. Moreover, with so many players from across the globe playing the game, things can get pretty competitive. This is why choosing the right guns and the right character is necessary. We have already made a list of the best guns in Garena Free Fire which you can check here.
This time, we decided to provide both beginners and pro players with a list of the best characters in the game. Each of these characters have special abilities which you can put to use in order to win matches.
Garena Free Fire: Top 5 Characters
Alok is regarded as one of the best Free Fire characters ever. From those incredible healing capabilities to increased movement speed, the character is absolutely amazing. Players using this character can restore 5HP per second for 10 seconds. Moreover, the character can create a 5-meter aura that increases the movement speed of your allies while restoring their health simultaneously. The character can be purchased for 1499 diamonds in the game.
If running and gunning is your playstyle, she is an absolute beast of a character. From an increased running speed of up to 5% when maxed out to increased damage, she is just way too powerful. However, you need to know how to increase her damage. The steps are:
- Run for 7 seconds.
- After you stop, you will see ‘Skill Awakened.
- Fire within 5 seconds of Awakened Skill to get increased damage.
If you are the kind of person who likes more ammo on guns, she is the best for you! Paloma can carry up to 180 assault rifle ammo when maxed out. This is a great thing to have especially when trying to take on multiple opponents at once. Furthermore, the character can be purchased for 499 diamonds in the game.
Joseph is one of the best characters in the game because of his speed. The movement and sprint speed can be increased by up to a whopping 20% upon taking damage. Moreover, this ability allows players to bag kills quickly and disappear from the scene.
What makes Laura a force to reckon with is her increased accuracy. Players using this character will be able to land more headshots when scoping in. Also, this character can be purchased for 499 diamonds.
So, this was our list of the top characters in the game and we hope you find the right character for yourself. Happy gaming!
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…